Remember when?

This forum has a pretty active Off topic and General sub forum. Which seems to be somewhat of a rare thing these days. Not something I'd like to poke holes in. Our members section looks like it's drastically slower than it was a decade ago, but regardless, otherwise it's pretty busy.

The alternatives would be reddit or discord. Both of those are apocalyptically insane. Want to hate people? Go on the /r/guns discord. You'll hate people.

This one time, at band camp, I put 19 out of 20 rounds in a 6 inch group at 45 feet.. :D
And another thing,
why do they call them "rounds"?
keyhole_1A.jpg

An associate of mine wanted to zero his rifle on my range.
This was the result at 25 yards. ..., I told him to take the rifle to a gunsmith.
keyhole-sideways-bullets-jpg.481030
Missed the thumbtack by that much.

Remember when people used to put the entire sentence in the title so we knew if we wanted to open it? Neither do I.
Hold my beer and watch this:

Remember when? ... this forum used to be about guns?
Man, I miss those days
Dupe.
[rofl]

Last edited:
If only about guns, that would be boring. Jack.
100%. I'm on a few other forums and the admins are super strict about staying on topic. I literally only go there to look up very specific info. There's 0 bullshitting and camaraderie. No sense of community and it's just super dry and 0% fun.

Thank God it's not just about guns. NES is what I use for my news feed. Well, and for stuff about guns. But the info about guns runs so deep here that a simple search function does the trick.

I can post a pic of my new purchases, but I am a bit reluctant. Hate to advertise everybody I own because you know....... Maura is watching.

Half the fun is trying to beat everyone else to create a new "...won't be down for breakfast" thread. But if you aren't first, at least you can have fun calling "DUPE!" on all the others.

Last edited:
Yes, guns, but the root cause of all of our problems are leftists.

The more we focus on destroying thier ideology the better

And yes, if you are a contemporary Democrat on this forum I am talking to you.

But what about taking a liberal to the gun range and trying to turn them into a Liberal gun owner ?

Is that wrong ?

Back
Top Bottom