removing a blank message box

I was entering into the gun give away and ended up with my entry box and another box to type in and I can not delete the empty/unused box. can someone help me? it shows up where ever I try to post something. thanks in advanced. just like here.

bob

Dr. Grant mentioned this awhile back. I am having a hard time with this also. The old version text just keeps returning. Can't seem to delete or back your way out if it, either.

I'm not sure I'm following what you guys are describing, can someone post a screenshot?

its at the end of my post................I get another message box to post in but its empty. ....just my picture look under this post.

I think I understand what you're saying now, but this is something that I can't reproduce - I'm going to need a screenshot to try and diagnose the issue.

I think what I mentioned may be different, actually. I was referring to how if you draft a response, then change your mind, the draft response comes up again and again when you navigate back to the same thread. It keeps appearing in the automatic reply box, even if you backspace or cut it from the box. Not trying to derail the original thead here....

I think what I mentioned may be different, actually. I was referring to how if you draft a response, then change your mind, the draft response comes up again and again when you navigate back to the same thread. It keeps appearing in the automatic reply box, even if you backspace or cut it from the box. Not trying to derail the original thead here....

upload_2017-12-2_16-53-7.png

Click and select "Delete Draft" - it will be gone next time you show up.

Hit the print screen button (right above the insert key) and then hit CTRL-V. It will paste a picture of your desktop into the message window here.

Back
Top Bottom