Removing existing restrictions in a different town?

I'm pretty sure that we did. Might be a sticky from long ago. If so, nothing has changed legally since then. You have to beg the issuing chief to expire it early and only then can the chief in your current town issue a new unrestricted LTC.

I'm pretty sure that we did. Might be a sticky from long ago. If so, nothing has changed legally since then. You have to beg the issuing chief to expire it early and only then can the chief in your current town issue a new unrestricted LTC.

If the original chief will not expire the new town can still issue you a license, but it will have an issue date matching the expire date of the original license. Its valid, and will be in force when that date hits but otherwise does nothing for you until the first one expires.

If that chief will remove restrictions, great. Most won't on general principles.

I bet a call from the chief or the LO of the new town works a lot better than a peon calling them up, but you'd have to have a new town willing to try to help you out like that.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom