• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Removing Restriction On Springfield LTC!

I know of many that have been bumped to Restrictions None on there renewal in Springfield. I have never found Springfield to be a difficult city to get a no restriction license. It maybe the who is doing the interview. on your first application. I don't even think I had an interview for any of my renewals, and I have renewed three times in Springfield, the last time a little over five years ago. I was also able to get a Machine Gun license in Springfield without any problem.
The interview process seems to be whoever is available at the time and if you get the guy that doesn't give Restrictions None you end up with a Restriction. The renewal process if I remember correctly is; the clerk that processes the renewal checks your record in there file and if everything looks good just processes your license photo and electronic fingerprint, no interview this is the time you should ask for a Restrictions None. I will now have to renew in another town this year and I am not sure they will reissue the Green Card in my new town.

Between my FID and LTC, I've never had a formal interview. Were you interviewed by someone in uniform or a clerk/tech doing prints?? Just asking out of curiosity.

No interview walked in filled the app, photographed and fingerprinted and sent on my way. It only took about 4 weeks to receive it.

Back
Top Bottom