Rep-Am: "Homemade Guns" Poll

SpaceCritter

NES Member
"Should the state legislature pass a law to regulate homemade guns made from parts available for sale?"

Republican-American - halfway down on the right.

Presently we're losing badly:

• Homemade guns should be illegal (40%, 106 Votes)
  • No (32%, 87 Votes)
  • Yes (28%, 75 Votes)
Total Voters: 268

I received a "failed to verify sender" error message when I submitted my answer.
2nd rate rag anyways.

confusing results. there were three possible answers to the question. No, yes, and something like "homemade guns should be illegal"

View attachment 256593

No: "No regulations concerning purchase of gun parts, or the actual construction (i.e. background checks, registries, licenses)"

Yes: "Create regulations concerning the purchase of gun parts, or the actual construction (i.e. background checks, registries, licenses)"

Illegal: "Regulations? No... just make it illegal to build your own gun, period"

Last edited:
I went and clicked no and the poll disappeared and wouldnt show the results. Clicked on the archives and it wouldn't show back up for me and then some crap came up saying congratulations about some winning bs.

Greg

I never heard of Republican American. Perhaps they should change their name if these polls have so many obviously leftie votes.

Should the state legislature pass a law to regulate homemade guns made from parts available for sale?

• No (41%, 140 Votes)
  • Homemade guns should be illegal (35%, 118 Votes)
  • Yes (24%, 81 Votes)
Total Voters: 339

Bullshit question. They make it sound like you don’t still need a registered part. I’m ignoring the lowers that need machining. They make it sound like you can order everything ready made.

Should the state legislature pass a law to regulate homemade guns made from parts available for sale?

• No (72%, 573 Votes)
  • Homemade guns should be illegal (17%, 134 Votes)
  • Yes (11%, 87 Votes)
Total Voters: 794

Back
Top Bottom