• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Rep. Madison Cawthorn: Biden Door-to-Door Vaccine Checks Could Turn into Gun Grabs

Reptile

NES Member
Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-NC) warned Friday that President Biden’s door-to-door COVID vaccine checks could turn into door to gun or Bible grabs.

Cawthorn pointed back to 2020 and all the COVID shutdowns and told Right Side Broadcasting Network, “Authoritarianism is on the rise…there are tyrants who want to take away our rights, to not be able to congregate in churches, not be able to own firearms.”

Continues...

I find the whole argument for Door to door vaccinations ridiculous…If people want the shot they already have it…The excuse of people not having access is ridiculous. It’s just another wayfor them to waste money…I’m curious to see how successful the program is I’m sure they’ll all be patting each other on the back

They come by every time to give me a hard time about not filling out my census…

Nowadays when you say “get the f*** off my property” it’s basically a crime

Can't speak for anyplace else but you might catch the first neighbor by surprise but on my street you would be under fire from multiple directions by the time you got to the second.

We take life around the house too casually.
We really ought to leave the front screen door locked by default.

Because while the best thing is ignoring a knock on the front door like no one is home,
and the second best thing is to allow them to hear that you're home but studiously ignore them anyhow,
and the third best thing is to talk to them from an upstairs window,
it would be nice to have the Plan D option of opening the inside door
with the screen door already deadbolted.

Going Full Ayer Man -
sneaking out the back and surprising them by coming around the corner unannounced -
does have a certain naive charm all its own.
Not Massprudent, but gets the point across.

ETA: And then there's Groton Man...

My strategy: squirt some warm water on them while standing 5 feet back from an open second story window , Then walk up to said window while zipping up fly and saying anything I can help you with. works every time.
or throw a plugged in hair drier at their feet...

We take life around the house too casually.
We really ought to leave the front screen door locked by default.

Because while the best thing is ignoring a knock on the front door like no one is home,
and the second best thing is to allow them to hear that you're home but studiously ignore them anyhow,
and the third best thing is to talk to them from an upstairs window,
it would be nice to have the Plan D option of opening the inside door
with the screen door already deadbolted.

Going Full Ayer Man -
sneaking out the back and surprising them by coming around the corner unannounced -
does have a certain naive charm all its own.
Not Massprudent, but gets the point across.

ETA: And then there's Groton Man...
From my "desk" in my dining room, I have direct line of sight to my front stairs, just not the door. If you are standing on the door and look in the window directly next to it, you can see me completely ignoring your existence while my dog loses his shit in that same window. Its usually the Jehovah's that I am ignoring.

Don't let them in the door!! Keep them outside and tell them, you don't want to talk to them and they are not welcome on the property and that they are to leave. Further tell them that they are now Trespassing, and then dial 911.

Don't let them in the door!! Keep them outside and tell them, you don't want to talk to them and they are not welcome on the property and that they are to leave. Further tell them that they are now Trespassing, and then dial 911.
Couple of No Trespassing signs doesn’t even get them near the front door.

That reinforces your not letting them past the door step and calling the cops. These government thugs will ignore all signage.

I find the whole argument for Door to door vaccinations ridiculous…If people want the shot they already have it…The excuse of people not having access is ridiculous. It’s just another wayfor them to waste money…I’m curious to see how successful the program is I’m sure they’ll all be patting each other on the back

They come by every time to give me a hard time about not filling out my census…

Nowadays when you say “get the f*** off my property” it’s basically a crime
This. It's a way to funnel tax dollars to low-lifes who help the DemCom party. Call it "patronage" or "money-laundering", it is thoroughly corrupt.

In 1765 we had an effective way to prevent people from signing up to be Stamp Act agents. It's dupe time.

If they come to my house, I'll say:

1. Do you have an appointment?
2. No? Please send a SASE to this address with your 3 preferred times during the day that you would like to schedule an appointment. Please note that there is a 6-8 week backlog of appointments. And we are experiencing longer than normal wait times due to the flu season.
3. I'm sorry, You must make an appointment. Thank you for your cooperation.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 as necessary.

Why is everyone so willing to communicate with these people? I just disconnected the doorbells and taped "No Entrance" signs over the glass. If I hear a knock on the door, I don't GAS. Jack.

Exactly.

Don't answer the door. Problem solved.

This is becoming like those "what do I do when the doctor asks me about gunzzzz?" threads. There's a proportion of NESers who just wants to engage, or at least come here and type that they want to engage, and get all confrontational. Then there's another proportion, the "grey man" group, who'll simply lie to the doctor and move on with their lives. That same group probably won't answer the door when Happy Joe's Stabbers 'n' Jabbers swing by.

I suspect the "grey man group" is a lot larger... but we'll never know. Because that's the point of being a grey man.

If they come to my house, I'll say:

1. Do you have an appointment?
2. No? Please send a SASE to this address with your 3 preferred times during the day that you would like to schedule an appointment. Please note that there is a 6-8 week backlog of appointments. And we are experiencing longer than normal wait times due to the flu season.
3. I'm sorry, You must make an appointment. Thank you for your cooperation.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 as necessary.
You forgot: Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment.

Its usually the Jehovah's that I am ignoring.
Around here they mail handwritten letters.
Exurbs forcing a different economy of scale, I guess.

That reinforces your not letting them past the door step and calling the cops. These government thugs will ignore all signage.
Singularly absent from YoutUbe's set of pirated Longmire clips
is the scene where someone makes the mistake of traversing a fence gate
which has a symbolic frame over the top of it (a la ...
EYF555KVcAENIeZ.jpg

...) at Chance Gilbert's compound. It turns out it's sovereign citizen ragtime pretext
for claiming that all the land inside the fence isn't curtilage but a domicile (<= my words),
and they treat the LEO like a trespasser without a warrant.

It's a way to funnel tax dollars to low-lifes who help the DemCom party. Call it "patronage" or "money-laundering", it is thoroughly corrupt.
The goal of dumping tax dollars on door-to-door Donk vaccination humpers
is dumping tax dollars on door-to-door Donk vaccination humpers.

However, Massachusetts' relatively astronomical rate of vaccination
implies that if they only pester the unvaccinated, they have to visit
a sparse set of homes.

Your tax dollars will probably be used
to buy each canvasser a Segway
(that they neglect to reclaim at the end of the project).

Your tax dollars will probably be used
to buy each canvasser a Segway
(that they neglect to reclaim at the end of the project).

Thats soooo 2010 dude......

They're provide the canvassers Tesla's so they can save you AND the planet at the same time.......duhhhh

You forgot: Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment.
Bitch please, I need your social, last 5 addresses you've lived, and your financial background before I'm talking to anyone. Once you've filled out the paperwork, it will take 8-12 months to complete the background needed for you to come speak to me.

Back
Top Bottom