• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Reporter trades ‘guns’ for pizza

I don't know what to make of this. I don't let my kids have toy guns. I think it undermines the reality of the real thing. On the other hand what right does he have taking the kids property, even though he compensated the kid.[thinking]
Mabey I'm missing the point.

That's not a bad deal. My son has a bunch of toy guns, I'm sure I could talk him into trading one if it will get us a large pepperoni. Do I have to drive all the way to Boston to get it or do you think they deliver??

There is no shortage of leftist crusaders in Boston who have a very fuzzy notion of the law, including property rights.

I would love to have had somebody call the cops on her for 'luring a couple of kids' to a pizza shop.

f802aab374_marie09062009.jpg

The reporter posing with the toy guns she took from the kids. Notice she's covering up the muzzle. I wonder if it's painted orange and she's trying to make the guns look that much more realistic.

I'm sure that's why. Why else would you hold them that way? Notice the revolver muzzle is cropped too.

she,a "stranger",takes underaged kids to pizza store,than she buys them a pizza and takes their toy guns without parents approval........hehe,nothing wrong with that,right!!!!....btw,those toy guns cost more than 1 large pizza

Last edited:
She's clearly a bimbo lib-tard, but I don't think I'd let my 12 year old run a round Dorchester with fake gun. One jumpy cop or banger with a different color hat sees it and "blam-o." Makes you wonder where the parents are....

My kids have plenty of toy guns, most are water guns.. I would gladly trade them all for a pizza right now..[smile]

You only say that, because you haven't met my kids..[laugh]
Ah. I see. I guess you're not gonna get very good pizza. [smile]

Back to the topic - I do get what the reporter's on about - there have been a stupid number of kids shot for waving gun clones around. Her total disregard for others' property and parental rights, and then her displaying the toys such that the the dayglo tips are covered in order to shore up her story, really undermine any belief I have in her integrity. She's just looking to justify her spur-of-the-moment action. Just another knee-jerker looking for approval.

toy guns

see you have been brainwashed already"toy guns are baaaad"I grew up whith alot of others and we had toy guns and then bb guns and then pistols and 22 rifles.the schools supplied rifles ammo and ranges.pistols were all over the place.no not S&W or Colt but Iver and H&R and names you never heard.the police never even looked at us.
any one go to Malden High.ask about the range in top floor of old section.
we were in top 3 teams in the country.we shot against melrose and many others.how far down Mass has gone since those days.there was a robbery and killing in malden and every one was suprised as crime was very low.

I'm sure that's why. Why else would you hold them that way? Notice the revolver muzzle is cropped too.

I noticed that as well. Very odd way to hold those dangerous toys.

Does anyone else miss the days when they were "reporters" and not "journalists"?

Reporters report the story, journalists ARE the story. Which is what she is doing here, making the story all about her.

What tripe.

She's clearly a bimbo lib-tard, but I don't think I'd let my 12 year old run a round Dorchester with fake gun. One jumpy cop or banger with a different color hat sees it and "blam-o." Makes you wonder where the parents are....

I agree, but I'm betting this isn't the only example of bad parenting in the neighborhood.

Most of the kids paint the orange tips black. It's not "cool" for them to be seen with an orange-tipped gun.
I always did. Or I pulled out the red plasitc muzzle plug. Course it was different world then...and it was only 30 years ago.

Besides, by 12 they should be running around Dorchester with a real gun.

No joke in there folks, unfortunately it's all too likely. [sad]

Journalists today want to "make a difference" rather than be report the facts of the story.

With that motivation, you need to make stuff up and slant stories to your own end.

How much you want to bet this never actually happened? My money says she just went into a white hen or little peach, bought the 4 toy guns, and made up the stupid story.

I had toy guns when I was a kid, & I turned out just fine. [laugh]

This "reporter" should turn in her laptop & buy herself an ice cream truck.

Another Honky trying to save the hood. These people all have their beautiful stories that make them feel good. Go there on a regular basis or better yet, move in the hood and make a positive impact statement. Then the Libs could really have change.

Wait, aren't heart disease, obesity and associated complications the leading killers in this nation?

So, she traded toys which do little to no harm for food that is for many linked to life threatening illness?

Nice going killer! [laugh]

f802aab374_marie09062009.jpg

The reporter posing with the toy guns she took from the kids. Notice she's covering up the muzzle. I wonder if it's painted orange and she's trying to make the guns look that much more realistic.

Here's an actual shot of the two chrome .45's on the left …

supercapsilver.jpg

Looks the same to me … of course the reporter is concealing the orange tip.

Back
Top Bottom