• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Representative Republic, the right kind of Awake. Mitch McCommie gets whacked by his constituents

Why would Kentuckians want to potentially lose the seat that he holds in the senate?
I understand THAT side of it completely as well. I just feel like we can do better. We literally have THE best and one of the worst republican senators in this state.

Rand Paul is my hero and I wish everyone were more rooted in the constitution like him.

I understand THAT side of it completely as well. I just feel like we can do better. We literally have THE best and one of the worst republican senators in this state.

Rand Paul is my hero and I wish everyone were more rooted in the constitution like him.
Kentucky has just recently flipped from a majority registered democrats to a majority registered republican voters.

Even the long standing "southern democrats" are finally seeing the light of how the democrat (communist) party is ruining this country and changing their party affiliation.

Apparently because maybe they now realize that the trade off is Mitch trading off their rights for personal power and they are making a different calculation.
I'll take vague and ambiguous for 800 Alex.

Remember Cocaine Mitch kept Garland off of the Supreme Court and paved the way for the MAGA Court which gave us 2 HUGE victories recently.

Yes and he followed that up by voting to fund states that wanted to pass red flag laws, despite having the Bruen/Caetano/McDonald/Heller decisions in his hands. Mitch McConnell cares about Mitch, nothing more nothing less. He frequently ranks as the most disliked member of congress and even beat out Nancy Pelosi a few times for worst. He's just another war monger republican. He's the old school country club republicans. The ones I despise.

Guy is the minority leader until 2026, he's not stepping down, nor is Romney. Too much money to be made in the senate.

Which is why you boot these Republicucks out in the primaries. Problem is, the average Republican voter is just as clueless as a Democrat as to how full of swamp shit their senators are. Anyone other than McConnell would be better, same for Romney, Murkowski, Graham, and about 80% of the GOP senate.

But when the big, Blue cities are part of the voting process you get a lot of wimps for Republicans in the senate. In the house where most districts held or up for grabs aren't in big, Blue cities, you can get a more hard Right candidate in the GOP primary.

It puts a smile on my face seeing some rusty old man getting booed out of what should be a friendly crowd.
Where was that speech held? If it was held in Louisville or Lexington, I can assure you there was a lot of "unfriendly" people in attendance.
Both of those cities are the two democrat strongholds in the entire state.

Here's a voting map of the 2020 presidential election. This is probably the reddest state in the country. Talk about democrats being "isolated". The only reason that these two counties are blue is because of the large black population within that have been completely brainwashed by the democrats communists.

1691412347457.png Louisville (Jefferson County) on the left and Lexington (Fayette County) on the right.

Hey, don't dis Mitch, as he kept Merrick Garland POS out of the Supremes! McC for saving SCOTUS from Garland Merrick, and Trump for the other Supremes, made it all worthwhile. Now, enough of that shet and let's nominate someone with good policies who can get more stuff done AND who doesn't throw temper tantrums all day long. Tim Scott, anyone?

Where was that speech held? If it was held in Louisville or Lexington, I can assure you there was a lot of "unfriendly" people in attendance.
Both of those cities are the two democrat strongholds in the entire state.

Here's a voting map of the 2020 presidential election. This is probably the reddest state in the country. Talk about democrats being "isolated". The only reason that these two counties are blue is because of the large black population within that have been completely brainwashed by the democrats communists.

View attachment 782675 Louisville (Jefferson County) on the left and Lexington (Fayette County) on the right.

He has won the 'most disliked person in congress' honor several times even beating out Nancy Pelosi who I like to call "Skeletor in diapers".

By the way the speech was in Mayfield, KY (bottom left corner rectangular shaped county) of your map. It should have been a 100% safe space (78% republican amd 21% democrat county).

If you think republicans don't have any problems winning races going into the future, then I don't know what to tell you except enjoy being in the minority for a long long time.

He has won the 'most disliked person in congress' honor several times even beating out Nancy Pelosi who I like to call "Skeletor in diapers".

By the way the speech was in Mayfield, KY (bottom left corner rectangular shaped county) of your map. It should have been a 100% safe space (78% republican amd 21% democrat county).

If you think republicans don't have any problems winning races going into the future, then I don't know what to tell you except enjoy being in the minority for a long long time.
Given that info, I'll consider the speech venue as deliberately "infiltrated". It's a short bus ride for the commies from Louisville.

Given that info, I'll consider the speech venue as deliberately "infiltrated". It's a short bus ride for the commies from Louisville.

I would suggest stop making up excuses for extremely weak republicans. This kind of weak thinking is why I positively cannot stand the republican party any longer. Making up excuses for these people is why I'll just spend my vote on the libertarian party even if it means democrats get elected. Maybe the reality is that people are sick and tired of being ruled over by these geriatric old men who sit in their comfy offices kissing deep state a** all day every day. Maybe people want real republicans and real republicanism.

There's no need to make excuses for McConnell or think there was some kind of 'special ops' where people suddenly switched parties overnight, and then bought tickets to listen to McConnell speak just so they could boo him and switch parties today back to D.

Back
Top Bottom