Republican US Rep from New York promotes federal firearm licensing scheme

You can’t ban semi auto weapons.
Well you can..
But then you can’t confiscate them
We’ll you can..

Supreme Court as it stand now and for the 10 years it take to go to court is gunna slap that right down.

I get it. He personally made the choices you disagree with, but not the ones you don't.
Nice to meet you, Mr. Kettle.

You tell me how the guy who you think personally chose those great judicial nominees, was the same guy shooting his mouth off about "Take the guns first, due process later!" red flag laws, and also spouted about getting rid of bump stocks, then ordered the ATF to do so.

I don't know who was behind the judicial nominations (almost all of them awesome, not just SCOTUS, but all the way down to the lowest federal courts), but it sure wasn't the guy who spent more time golfing and plastering his hair with Aqua Net than he spent paying attention to his own words and their consequences.

You tell me how the guy who you think personally chose those great judicial nominees, was the same guy shooting his mouth off about "Take the guns first, due process later!" red flag laws, and also spouted about getting rid of bump stocks, then ordered the ATF to do so.

I don't know who was behind the judicial nominations (almost all of them awesome, not just SCOTUS, but all the way down to the lowest federal courts), but it sure wasn't the guy who spent more time golfing and plastering his hair with Aqua Net than he spent paying attention to his own words and their consequences.
You're putting words in my mouth. I'm looking at the overall effect of the Trump administration's policies/decisions as a whole. You're choosing to complain about things that do not matter nearly as much as the SCOTUS picks.

Last edited:

No president operates in a vacuum, everything he says and does involves many others, but in the end the decision is his. His comment on bump stocks and his order to the ATF involved advisors, which he chose, who likely had their own opinions and in the end he made a decision. Similarly, there were many involved in his judicial nominations, and in the end he decided.

He is equally responsible for what he did that I liked and what he did that I dislike. Kind of like everyone else, he's human.

Back
Top Bottom