Resident Shoots and Kills 1 Suspected Intruder and Wounds 3 Others During Home Invasion - Jacqueze & Taneaious

Reptile

NES Member
Four people, including teenagers, were shot during a home invasion in DeKalb County on Friday, authorities said.

On Friday afternoon, police said they responded to a call about three men shot outside a home on Gresham Road, according to Fox News.

The victims were identified as Jacqueze Grier (23), Taneaious McCune (18), and a 15-year-old minor. Police reported that all three suspects were taken to the hospital in critical condition.

18-year-old Taneaious McCune was later pronounced dead.

Continues...

These animals were doomed from birth since their parents gave them such ridiculous names.

But muh white devils!

Sadly getting shot and living just gives them more street cred, I fear no lessons will be learned here.

Four people, including teenagers, were shot during a home invasion in DeKalb County on Friday, authorities said.

On Friday afternoon, police said they responded to a call about three men shot outside a home on Gresham Road, according to Fox News.

The victims were identified as Jacqueze Grier (23), Taneaious McCune (18), and a 15-year-old minor. Police reported that all three suspects were taken to the hospital in critical condition.

18-year-old Taneaious McCune was later pronounced dead.

Continues...

These animals were doomed from birth since their parents gave them such ridiculous names.
And here I am thinking that Frank Zappa and John Mellencamp chose the craziest kid's names!

FWIW, growing up I knew two Leroys and a Beulah. All white. Beulah was a conservative Republican. One Leroy - went by LEE-roy - owned a bar until he drank himself out of it. The other - went by Roy - was a chicken farmer and I don't think drank at all. Sadly they're all gone now: they were substantially older than my parents.

The most stereotypical name of a person I knew: Duncan McDougall. Think he might be a bit Scottish? (Sadly, he's also gone now.)

when others ask me why I need an AR, I give them examples such as this.
4 armed home invaders, possible drugged up, and the only chance I may have with with my preban AR with preban mags.

And "Jacqueze" kinda reminds me of Jackee Harry 🤔😍

1669662016205.png

FWIW, growing up I knew two Leroys and a Beulah. All white. Beulah was a conservative Republican. One Leroy - went by LEE-roy - owned a bar until he drank himself out of it. The other - went by Roy - was a chicken farmer and I don't think drank at all. Sadly they're all gone now: they were substantially older than my parents.

The most stereotypical name of a person I knew: Duncan McDougall. Think he might be a bit Scottish? (Sadly, he's also gone now.)
Had an aunt Beulah... 🤔

From the names in the title I was wondering why some country I never heard of was being mentioned

As the story goes over and over again, don't do a home invasion and this shit won't happen
They got to the fork in the road, one fork was an honest life, the other fork thug life...they chose their own destiny and it turned out poorly.

Back
Top Bottom