• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Responsible Gun Ownership Is a Lie!!

blindndead

NES Member
Oh this is great stuff!!! OMG I can't. Only about 11.5 million Americans hunt in a given year, fewer than the number who attend a professional ballet performance.

I read this "Propaganda Piece" and the use of the word "Weapon" was used multiple times through out the article, and in such a manner to draw the desired results.

How to convince Americans that firearms won’t make them safer

Well, a good first step would be disarming off duty police who are not actively working an undercover op to make them safer. As to "special risk" - who is more at risk of assault - an out of uniform off duty cop or an attractive female?

How to convince Americans that firearms won’t make them safer

Well, a good first step would be disarming off duty police who are not actively working an undercover op to make them safer. As to "special risk" - who is more at risk of assault - an out of uniform off duty cop or an attractive female?

Same with politicians. Lead by example and ditch your armed security details, and the cops posted outside your homes.

Oh this is great stuff!!! OMG I can't. Only about 11.5 million Americans hunt in a given year, fewer than the number who attend a professional ballet performance.
"Fewer than 10 percent of Americans amass arsenals of five weapons or more."
damn, that is a good feeling. :)

"Drawing a bright line between the supposedly vast majority of 'responsible,' 'law abiding' gun owners and those shadowy others who cause all the trouble is a prudent approach for politicians, but it obscures the true nature of the problem. We need to stop deceiving ourselves about the importance of this distinction."

Imagine replacing "gun owners" with "immigrants" or practically any other group.

Silly article. Free citizens owning guns will never catch up to the number of murders committed by governments (democide) which free citizen gun ownership helps to prevent.

Silly article. Free citizens owning guns will never catch up to the number of murders committed by governments (democide) which free citizen gun ownership helps to prevent.
it is not silly, it is pretty much the way of thought of people who are determined to rule the society and set those rules.

"Once emancipated from the false myth of the home-protecting gun, they will find it easier to write laws and adopt policies to stop the criminals and zealots who carry guns into the streets. Win enough elections, and the federal courts will retreat from their sudden gun advocacy—and return to their historic deference to state regulation of firearms."

by historic, i bet, he refers to the old kings and despots using their peasant population to feed their castles and barons. only nobility is allowed to be weaponized - and modern american nobility is pushing hard to have all the peasants disarmed. it is the historic deference they want to restore.

Five is the floor for an arsenal? I feel like that number is incredibly low.
A silly nonsense article for sure, but it's nice to know that the entire membership of NES is in the top 10% of all Americans! 👍 👍 👍

This is clearly not responsible. When you throw a Hi-Point in the trash, the barrel should be facing away from you.

SmartSelect_20210901-100050_Chrome.jpg

Can I hit him in the Frum with a huge hammer???

His bright spot is that we didn't have a mass shooting in 2020???? LOL

It is more of the same. "I have decided you shouldn't ever have guns so all of my arguments start with the premise that no one should have guns. Ergo, one single death or accident is too many."

Imagine if it was automobiles or sloppy doctor handwriting or college parties.

"College parties serve no purpose and 20,000 women a year get raped and 200 young adults die of alcohol poisoning and countless lives are lost to drunk drivers as a result. Ergo, there is no constitutional protection for a college party and we should arrest those who won't stop partying." (I think the Beastie Boys would be against that. LOL)

"Arsenals" LMAO.
I thought that... 5 guns = Arsenal... was lowering the bar to a new low standard, but I found elsewhere that the leftist media has, in the past, considered 2 guns and 100 rounds of ammo to be an "Arsenal"... meaning that 5 guns is actually pretty generous of Mister Frum. [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom