RI Raimondo is Coming For Your Guns

She was yapping on the TV at Karate last night. I was very critical. . . . and not very quiet. "Oh look. It's Gina. She wants to take all of your money and dole it out the way SHE sees fit. Because she's smarter than everyone else. What a commie hag!" No one gave me the deer-eye stare so either they don't know much about their very-close neighbor to the West or they agreed.

She's a crazy hag. Always has been. She got a degree in economics from Harvard. HARVARD!!!!! How does one MISS all the classes on how economies work and still get an accounting degree at Harvard. That sheepskin means less and less every year.

And who broke her nose??? Did it teach her any lessons????

This is all I hear...cause you ain't getting shit.

faBsgdH.gif

We didn't finish our work
Let's ban military style weapons in the state of Rhode Island because it's time.
Comprehensive package of gun safety laws.
The people of Rhode Island overwhelmingly support gun safety laws.

Let me rephrase this:
It's time to penalize the law-abiding gun owner, pass some more laws that won't do anything, and then wonder why things aren't any better.

all preventable she says . . . Inigo Montoya would tell her "I don't think that word means what you think it means"

I couldn't do it. FF'd to 47, listened for about 12 seconds. What an arrogant b-word. The R's need someone besides Fung to run against her. She should be a slam-dunk to get rid of. Of course, she runs a pretty dirty campaign as well. I hate her and I don't even LIVE in that state!

Guns didn't do it and if so, the wine and beer did it. How is it preventable? What law will stop manics from acting out. Saves, lives like in Downtown Providence. GTFO

My oldest son lives in RI.

My observations going there to visit:

Shitty Infrastructure
Bad roads
Poor utilities
Lots of scumbags
Terrible drivers

Other than that, i suppose it is not a bad place........;)

Shitty Infrastructure
Bad roads
Poor utilities
Lots of scumbags
Terrible drivers

Not only has the GW Bridge been under almost CONSTANT construction (we got a reprieve and now they are working again) for the last 35 (at least) years, 40% of the state's population - POPULATION - is a government worker. State, local, fed. 40%. You can't operate like that.

Your average driver is a combination of the worst of CT and MA. . . . thinking they are NY but really just emulating a NJ wannabe. Talk about not having an identity!

Not only has the GW Bridge been under almost CONSTANT construction (we got a reprieve and now they are working again) for the last 35 (at least) years, 40% of the state's population - POPULATION - is a government worker. State, local, fed. 40%. You can't operate like that.

Your average driver is a combination of the worst of CT and MA. . . . thinking they are NY but really just emulating a NJ wannabe. Talk about not having an identity!

From RI originally can confirm.

This guy will be at the state house.

View: https://youtu.be/WZVvHL4_siQ?t=20

Great job by that guy, he gets heated and tells them straight out, “We will hold you for treason and we will not obey you and God help you if you ever come for our guns. We the people are the ones who tell you what to do not these communist cowards!”

Last edited:
Great job by that guy, he gets heated and tells them straight out, “We will hold you for treason and we will not obey you and God help you if you ever come for our guns. We the people are the ones who tell you what do not these communist cowards!”
We have a few people here who have their shit together, unfortunately not nearly enough to overcome the progressive tide that is washing ashore.

Shitty Infrastructure
Bad roads
Poor utilities
Lots of scumbags
Terrible drivers

It's a sanctuary state.

As long as Mattiello and Ruggierio keep their thoughts on the 2A, not really shit Gina can do except more useless executive orders but she's in for 4 years and REALLY hates RI's having access to any firearms so it's going to be a huge fight for this turd's last term. Sucks but that's the state of every state now it seems

From RI originally can confirm.

LOL

I swear, when the Sopranos came out, every dude in RI gained 30lbs and started hanging out at The Foxy Lady sayin "Youzzz" and such. You could be from India but as long as your landlady was at least 30% Italian, you were golden. Hahahahahahaha.

It's a great state for food. Love the airport. But the people can be a bit over the top.

LOL

I swear, when the Sopranos came out, every dude in RI gained 30lbs and started hanging out at The Foxy Lady sayin "Youzzz" and such. You could be from India but as long as your landlady was at least 30% Italian, you were golden. Hahahahahahaha.

It's a great state for food. Love the airport. But the people can be a bit over the top.

You know it's bad when people from Mass think you talk funny. I only go back to eat at Twins Pizza tbh.

The Godmother

Best way to get a gun in RI is to go magnet fishing around a bridge

Last edited:
In RI, you can carry a concealed weapon on school property if you have a permit. Last year the asshat governor issued a policy statement (EO) which said guns in schools were banned for everyone. If they find you have one, the principal can ask you to leave but you are not breaking the law. And I am pretty sure the principal is not required to ask you to leave but most likely would. OR they will just call the cops because they all have a 5th grade level RI education. When you resist, you are now breaking the law.

^^^did not know this...I want to get an ri out of state license but it sounds pretty impossible or so much of a pain in the ass that it’s not worth it

Back
Top Bottom