RI res, applying for MA LTC

Hello,
As the title says, I've just completed my required course to apply for my Massachusetts non resident LTC and am looking for some guidance on what to put as a reason. I have my RI CCW, no criminal history whatsoever, and a security clearance. I don't carry large sums of.money or anything like that but I do/could enter into MA for traffic avoidance regularly (95 to 295 south sometimes) and have family we visit regularly in MA. Any guidance greatly appreciated

In addition to ALP I put down I'm a business owner - required to make bank deposits and also in possession of intellectual property on a regular basis.

That won't work for NR LTC. You need to construct a rational reason(s) why you might be at risk in MA, different from generalizing about crime.
What do you think about my proximity to the state line and visiting family in southeast MA often incl the New Beige area?

What do you think about my proximity to the state line and visiting family in southeast MA often incl the New Beige area?
I tried asking both Jason Guida (when he was FRB Director) and Michaela Dunne to get an idea of what FRB looks for and couldn't get an answer out of either of them that would be useful to anyone.

Do your best write up of reasons you think might make a difference and keep your fingers crossed.

Awesome thanks. In the provided space on the form, there isn't a whole lot of room. Do you think it would be ok to write "see attached" or similar and type a letter?

Back
Top Bottom