• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ridgeline Training Center 2022 Class Dates & Facility Update

Hello Northeast Shooters,
Ridgeline Training Center in Dalton, NH has been expanding at an incredible rate, not only with regards to the facility, but also the curriculum. For those that don't know, we are located in the White Mountains and partnered with Team O'Neil, the premier rally school in the country. We offer a broad range of classes for military, law enforcement, and civilian shooters. We hope to be your Northeast destination for training in 2022!

We now have:
150 yard pistol/carbine bay
(3) 25×50 yard pistol/carbine bays with 270 degree firing ability
Multi-purpose rifle range with lanes to 300, 400 and 600 yards
2041 yard ELR course
2 certified HLZs
Vehicle live fire driving course
Classroom to accommodate up to 30 students
1050 yard dynamic wind course (The course has over 100 pieces of steel targetry emplaced from 350-1050 yards that can be engaged from over a dozen field firing positions.)
No noise-restrictions that prevent nighttime NODS/low-light firing
Fleet of vehicles modified for shooting from within and while driving

Planned/ongoing construction now into early-2022:
5 story sniper tower/climbing facility/Sims shoot house
New classroom & pro-shop
Urban street-style training area

The website has just been completely revamped, so check it out and book your next classes before they fill: Ridgeline Training

Our current open-enrollment course list with dates: (This will expand as our government contract classes become finalized.)

Combative Pistol: 5/28-29
Advanced Combative Pistol: 4/9-10
Recce Carbine: 4/2-3
Precision Rifle: 5/14-15
Advanced Precision Rifle: 6/11-12
Scoped Carbine (Our well-known SPR course): 4/30-5/01, 6/25-26

Dates TBD for Precision Rifle Mountain Course, Night Vision Operator (just hosted by Nocturnality in KY), Combative Carbine & CQC Carbine.

We have several new courses in development including Personal Defense Concepts, Winter Mountain Survival, and more.

If you are LE, we have an extensive course catalog being rolled out for 2022:
Designated Marksman
Advanced Patrol Tactics
Advanced Patrol Marksmanship
Ballistic Breaching
Patrol Breaching
SWAT Sniper
Advanced Sniper
Patrol Rifle Instructor
Designated Marksman Program Development (being taught in Phoenix and Las Vegas in February)

Check them out here: LE Classes

Feel free to ask me any questions in this thread or shoot me a message.

Thanks for your interest.

Jay Pedro
Law Enforcement Program Manager/Instructor
[email protected]
Ridgeline Defense
Instagram

Ridgeline Training
Follow us Instagram: ridgeline_defense

Last edited:
Welcome!

For anyone who might be turned off by the ride, it is a really easy trip up 93 to either exit 41 or 43 and quite pretty as you go through the Notch. It's a shorter drive than you think.

I can vouch for the Littleton Hampton Inn as being a clean, albeit pricey, place to stay nearby.

I've been staring at the recce class for a few weeks, just signed up.

Does match grade vs fmj matter for that class?

Welcome!

For anyone who might be turned off by the ride, it is a really easy trip up 93 to either exit 41 or 43 and quite pretty as you go through the Notch. It's a shorter drive than you think.

I can vouch for the Littleton Hampton Inn as being a clean, albeit pricey, place to stay nearby.
Thank you AFAR/PFAR!!

Make sure to ask for the Ridgeline/Team O’Neil rate when staying at The Hampton Inn, Thayers Inn, or Eastgate Motor Lodge.

Took the precision course this past year and had a great time. Really interested in more info about the dynamic wind course!

Hey OP, I linked your site on another board. Noticed that your about us link for both facility and the instructors leads to a "nothing here".

Yes I have a question. For your advanced precision fundamentals course is the 600 round count pretty accurate?

I attended your precision fundamentals class last year with my father and buddy we had a great time and trying to a lot time for a second class this summer. We were hoping to attend the Dynamic wind class but looks to be a prerequisite. 🥺

It's currently being worked on for SEO, should see it back up shortly. Any questions I can answer specifically?

Nope. I just noticed it when I shared it in a shooting discussion thread on another board. Pretty much stated these folks are right down the road from where I'm building a house-I should up my game and then go take a class.

Nope. I just noticed it when I shared it in a shooting discussion thread on another board. Pretty much stated these folks are right down the road from where I'm building a house-I should up my game and then go take a class.
Hope you don’t mind “Rolling Thunder”
I dare you, UP that game! You will not be disappointed with these cats!

Yes I have a question. For your advanced precision fundamentals course is the 600 round count pretty accurate?

I attended your precision fundamentals class last year with my father and buddy we had a great time and trying to a lot time for a second class this summer. We were hoping to attend the Dynamic wind class but looks to be a prerequisite. 🥺
The round counts are accurate. Definitely sign up for Advanced Precision. Don't wait too long, some classes are already selling out for 2022!

Hey OP, I linked your site on another board. Noticed that your about us link for both facility and the instructors leads to a "nothing here".
Everything should be back up now including the Targets page. (New slings also just dropped!)
If you check out our Youtube, there are instructions for most of them up there as well: Ridgeline YouTube

Like Jay said, yes that count is accurate. We have 5 moving target systems at 150/200/300/400/500 yards. Some(...) students spend a little more ammo than others on the movers.... so we build in a buffer.

Been up there a couple times. Last time before all the new ranges and even back them the place was awesome. Def a premier training facility.

I took the Combative Carbine class this past weekend with Jay and Blake as the instructors and just wanted to post a review since it was an amazing class. Both Jay and Blake are top notch and the facility was amazing. I can't wait to go back for another course.

The combative carbine course was meant to teach the that 0-300yds is possible with an AR-15. The course not only covered the fundamentals (stance, mechanics, reloads, etc.) but also covered gear selection (springs, optics, slings, mags, backpack, med kit) and reasons/feedback why something might not be a good idea. The experience and knowledge of gear was really appreciated and I liked the candid feedback on products one might want to avoid.

On the second day I ended up having an issue with either my sight or I've shot out my barrel. Jay confirmed that it wasn't me and Blake was kind enough to lend me his very sweet Daniel Defense Mk18. a huge shout out for being a stand up guy as I don't think most instructors would have offered up their personal firearm for the day.

At the end of the two days everyone was ringing steel IPSC targets at 300yds with relative ease. The instructors kept it light and fun and it was a blast. I personally walked away with a list of items I need to practice (who knew reloading was so complex) and a bunch of drills i will be slotting into the range rotation.

In addition to this being my first real training, it was also the first time I had been on a range with 15 other strangers and didn't feel concerned with my safety. I credit that to the staff as well as the other participants and it's nice to know that if something really bad happened the end of the range is a helicopter landing zone.

TLDR; Ridgeline is an amazing facility with excellent instructors and the classes are worth every penny.

Jay and Blake, thank you again for the amazing weekend.

Attachments

• PXL_20220423_163548789.jpg
    PXL_20220423_163548789.jpg
    453 KB · Views: 13
  • PXL_20220423_204105444.jpg
    PXL_20220423_204105444.jpg
    680 KB · Views: 13
  • PXL_20220424_182108097.jpg
    PXL_20220424_182108097.jpg
    685.5 KB · Views: 13
I took the Combative Carbine class this past weekend with Jay and Blake as the instructors and just wanted to post a review since it was an amazing class. Both Jay and Blake are top notch and the facility was amazing. I can't wait to go back for another course.

The combative carbine course was meant to teach the that 0-300yds is possible with an AR-15. The course not only covered the fundamentals (stance, mechanics, reloads, etc.) but also covered gear selection (springs, optics, slings, mags, backpack, med kit) and reasons/feedback why something might not be a good idea. The experience and knowledge of gear was really appreciated and I liked the candid feedback on products one might want to avoid.

On the second day I ended up having an issue with either my sight or I've shot out my barrel. Jay confirmed that it wasn't me and Blake was kind enough to lend me his very sweet Daniel Defense Mk18. a huge shout out for being a stand up guy as I don't think most instructors would have offered up their personal firearm for the day.

At the end of the two days everyone was ringing steel IPSC targets at 300yds with relative ease. The instructors kept it light and fun and it was a blast. I personally walked away with a list of items I need to practice (who knew reloading was so complex) and a bunch of drills i will be slotting into the range rotation.

In addition to this being my first real training, it was also the first time I had been on a range with 15 other strangers and didn't feel concerned with my safety. I credit that to the staff as well as the other participants and it's nice to know that if something really bad happened the end of the range is a helicopter landing zone.

TLDR; Ridgeline is an amazing facility with excellent instructors and the classes are worth every penny.

Jay and Blake, thank you again for the amazing weekend.
Thank your for taking the time to post your experience, it is a huge help for a small business like ours. I’m glad you enjoyed it, we look forward to having you in a future class!

Back
Top Bottom