• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

RIFLE RAFFLE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I had hoped it wouldn't come but here it is...

lexi.jpg

lexisgun.jpg

I will be drawing the winning ticket on October 1st.

The weapon will be transferred to the winner at either First Defense Firearms in Uxbridge or at Zero Hour Firearms in Easton. I will also be willing to run up to Four Seasons in the event someone from NH or ME or VT wins.

The raffle is to help the family of my next door neighbor, Lexi. Lexi is a 14 year old girl who is also a Drill Instructor student with the Young Marines, as well as a cheerleader and ballet dancer. Three months ago she was diagnosed with a particularly aggressive form of cancer in her bone. Since then they have been giving her chemotherapy once a week, but the doctors have told her that to "win" her battle, they will need to amputate her lower leg ( below the knee). The plan is to do this in two weeks. Lexis mom is a 911 operator in my town, and she has been every day with her daughter since this started.

I am hoping that this raffle will help them financially as well as give Lex a shot in the arm when she is ready to start working with her new prosthetic. Thank you all for taking the time to read this, and I look forward to presenting this labor of love to the winner in October.

For those of you who want to just make a straight donation, or something like it.. you can send checks etc to this address:

Alexis Morel/Lexys journey
PO Box 481
Fairhaven MA

Legal notice: This firearm will be transferred through a licensed FFL ONLY. If you are not interested but still wish to donate, Please send me a message and I will offer some non firearm concession prizes at the end of the firearm raffle

POST NOTE!!! we are getting additional gifts for the raffle every day!! we also now have 250 rounds of 45 ACP and 500 rounds of 5.56 so for 25 bucks you get some good deals when and if you win~!

***** THIS POST WAS EDITED ON SEPTEMBER 12, because the COMPANY WHO GRACIOUSLY TOOK A PERCENTAGE OF EVERY DONATION FOR THIS, BLOCKED FURTHER DONATIONS BECAUSE THEY ARE ANTI GUN

Last edited:
Please take a minute to post here if you do take a ticket, I would like all the donors to have some credit that everyone can see.

THANK YOU GUYS ALREADY!!!

Just make sure when you post that you also click the donation link... a paid donation reciept is how the raffle is going to be chosen in Oct. Also, I will be following all state firearm laws as a matter of legality, and the weapon WILL be transfered at a licensed FFL ( I will pay the transfer fee myself for the winner)

If any mods out there would be willing to make this a Sticky post so its up front that would be really appreciated !

In. This is a great thing you're doing. You probably already know that. A raffle was a brilliant idea.

I'm sending prayers Lexi's way, although I have a feeling she's the kind of girl who has an entire boatload of people praying and hoping for her. She sounds strong enough to fight this.

In. With more to.come on payday.
Prayers are with her.

Confirmation number: 7EP40445KF794824Y (the first of several)

Last edited:
Thank You one and all and lets keep it up!! Please feel free to repost as you see fit, long as everyoe knows this rifles going through a MA dealer.... AND while I am on that subject.. I need to make mention of a couple special people.

Jim and Marc at Zero hour, and Dennis and Shellie at First Defense Firearms...... Folks, please take a minute next time you go to their shops to thank em... both companies contributed to the build in a big way. The parts of this weapon came together largely from their generosities. The entire upper came from First Defense, and without giving away trade secrets... I paid for all the parts myself, and Dennis and Shelly helped out ALOT in that department. Same thing with Jim and Mark, going so far as to donate just about everything to build the lower. I bought the stripped lower from another NES member, who also gave me some extras to add to the build once he found out what it was for. PLEASE, spend your money in those establishments next time your there. Dont have to spend alot... even if its just a box of ammo, to let them know what genuinely great people they are !!! THANKS GUYS AND GIRL!

In

I just hate when this kind of stuff happens to kids. Best wishes for a speedy recovery to Lexi

Confirmation number: 1CY36269609477420

I will be able to purchase some tickets on Friday. Tell Lexi and her family that many are thinking and praying of them.

Tommy

Thanks you all for the continued donations.... I just talked to her mom, and photo is going up on the original post right now. Thank you Derek for making it a Sticky. !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom