RIFLE RAFFLE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOOOOKKKKAYY!! I just talked to Julie, and she said that anyone can go to a Bank of America branch and make a donation to the fund .. the address is

Alexis Morel@ lexys journey.... hope that helps out. Im going to check and see if you can do it online direct to BOA right now

In conformation #5393-0118-0893-6018

Bless you for doing this and please keep us posted on her fight.

wow, just noticed this was just started on the 16th and this is post #96 [cheers] to all for doing this. Sorry I can't do more right now.

Guys and girls, its not the amount of donations you make... its the commitment to the cause in making ONE donation. I looked at the freebie gun giveaways and saw that they averaged 96 PAGES of "In", so my hope was to get half of those people to sign up for one ticket for the 25 bucks. ALL of you have +1 from me for your purchases of a chance, and the family will benefit.

The surgery is scheduled for next week, so I am hoping to be able to present them with a LARGE check from our members and friends and family in the hopes that it will offset the trauma of the amputation. I know money cant replace the limb, but maybe getting out on a shopping spree for pants that cover the prosthetic will help. That or a new wig, maybe a little more money for a higher end prosthetic will help.

Great cause.

Purchased 3 tickets.

Receipt Number: 2739-0590-0812-4927
Receipt Number: 1327-5385-7316-4616
Receipt Number: 3871-5527-5420-9385

What is the kitty up to now? Hopefully...something large and helpful!

Thanks for letting us help.

Craig

Last edited:
in and prayers

Confirmation number: 00742772DP770962L

Did not add my screen name, afraid it might be too scary to PP.

Last edited:
IN: 1T784612EL822550A

My thoughts are with her, I can't fathom what she'll be going through, but it sure feels like she's got a strong community behind her, and I know we all wish her the best.

Thanks guys.. + reps all around. Talked to Julie today about making donations right to the bank.. Problem is they would have to release the actual account number itself. The bank was not willing to do that for me, so I talked to Julie and she suggested using the PO box they have set up for the journey.

The address is:

Alexis Morel/Lexys journey
PO Box 481
Fairhaven MA

prayers and best wishes sent along with donation:

Confirmation # 10k5470995818404v

let us know info for cards. Might be nice to flood her recovery room with Good Wishes

Thank you people !!! We are doin great on my goal to 5,000. Almost halfway there in ONE week!! YOU DO NOT NEED PAYPAL to enter. Click on the link, and just use a regular credit card. No paypal worries there. If you still dont like doing the internet thing at all, the only way would be to send checks to me directly, payable to Julie Morel. I would then write you a reciept and mail it back to you via snail mail. I certainly dont mind doing this way but understand that there will be a postal delay. PM me with request for that and I will reply with my home address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom