RIFLE RAFFLE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my neighbor TROOPER getting sworn in as a DI with the Young Marines... hope the USMC has a policy on taking new recruits with prosthetics... this is a tough little lady and I dont doubt will have a great career....

Lexi2.jpg

Sofar ladies and gentlemen we have a 1 in 27 chance of winning..... THANK YOU for your chances. We are just over 600 dollars sofar... Lets head to FIVE GRAND!! ( I am not going to lie, I would like to match what the MA Fraternal Order of Police cancer fund donated to them)

You are all doing great things!!! I hope to have paper tickets for cash and check requests by the end of the week for those of you who dont care to use the internet for transactions.

That's the same age my little brother was diagnosed with osteosarcoma. Unfortunately he passed 3 years ago. Prayers and best wishes to her and her family.

I included my screename as Boston_S ... didn't want to put SHOOTER in there just in case. I forgot to include it in the first one though.

Confirmation #'s:

8BP106445E885802D
0JF96431R99088218
5FL429449J324772Y
28J50862XN880344J

Boston, thank you IMMENSELY for your sharing of your loss and for your EXTREMELY generous ticket purchase. They are going to be amputating Lexis leg in two weeks, and she is still in for chemo for 6 more months after that... so its a long road I cant even begin to imagine travelling. Bless your soul and your family for the loss...

IN
Donation Made. This is a great thing you are doing. We wish her the best and will be thinking about her and her family!

Confirmation number: 7KY71881VR349625Y.

Last edited:
Everyone from here back got a big ole +1 from me for taking part... thank you guys ... and just so you all know.... you DONT need a paypal acount to take part. A regular credit card transaction works.

We JUST BROKE ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS!!! in JUST OVER 24 hours!!!! you all are heroes!! I might just have to build a second one and offer TWO!

This is great of you to do, pass my best wishes on to her and her's. It sucks when it hits someone so young.

Let me know when and were we can send a check as I do not use PayPal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom