• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Riley's Gun Shop - Hooksett NH

Popped in today. Ammo levels fine. Plenty or reloading consumables. Saw a handful of Bushmaster AR's. But lists of empty racks. Only about 20% of the racks were filled.

I picked up a bunch of the Federal 22s that came with the free Federal shotgun shell beer cozy! $500 a package. Love it [smile]

beercozy.JPG

I stoped in today(actually was going to Thor gunsmithing) all the guns on the floor had tie wraps on the actions so that you couldnot work the actions. Bolts and lever were tie wrapped close and semis and pumps the tie wrap went through the shell feed area.

I stoped in today(actually was going to Thor gunsmithing) all the guns on the floor had tie wraps on the actions so that you couldnot work the actions. Bolts and lever were tie wrapped close and semis and pumps the tie wrap went through the shell feed area.
Apparently A customer found a used long gun loaded on the shelf over the summer.

Apparently A customer found a used long gun loaded on the shelf over the summer.

I love it. So instead of them taking responsibility for not thoroughly checking the used firearm out before putting them out, they assume customers are randomly loading up the firearms?

I love it. So instead of them taking responsibility for not thoroughly checking the used firearm out before putting them out, they assume customers are randomly loading up the firearms?

lol, seriously! This reminds me of another NH gun shop that went under not long ago and blamed the customers for not keeping him in business.

Just saw on FB, Riley’s posted they are closing their doors for good. Shame to see them go. Always found a deal when I stopped in.

I'm going to miss Riley's. Shooter's Outpost is larger, and brighter, and with more inventory, and Riley's always had a cramped feeling, and a moldy odor, but I'm going to miss it anyway.

They haven't been the same since the former owner sold it... AND since SO opened to give them the competition.

They were always good to the local shooting clubs, with discounts and the like. I remember (years ago) they used to give my gun club a great deal on shotgun targets by the pallet-load.

I'll miss them in all their cramped, dingy, weird glory.

Back
Top Bottom