(Robo) dogs gonna be able to shoot back? Or, one more step closer to Skynet?

Forget about military applications. They should test them out in Chicago, New York, LA, and every other city that has gang problems. That's one video that I would love to see, I would even pay to see that one. [mg] [mg] [mg] [mg]
Pretty sure you will regret wanting them to test them out when you are the potential target in the future

every time I see something like this or those robot thingies dancing around I have this uncontrollable urge to shoot them. With green tips, 308, slug, buck shot. I need to know what will happen. Also I really want to hit those things with a sledgehammer. I just have to see for myself.

A walking sniper drone. I would have it go after high value targets at night, it can mask it's heat signature in ways a person can't. Pack a brick of c4 for self detonation.

every time I see something like this or those robot thingies dancing around I have this uncontrollable urge to shoot them. With green tips, 308, slug, buck shot. I need to know what will happen. Also I really want to hit those things with a sledgehammer. I just have to see for myself.
Fear not. We will all eventually be near them. Just might not be alive to see it.

All we have to do is wait until the Biden Administration gets ahold of this program and it will be as F'd up as Long Beach... Or Kabul... Or,

1634154308811.png1634154402014.png

I've been waiting for the right thread to appear,
so that I could post this.

E_DNZ95WYAAfSsk.jpg

Close enough for government work.

NES delivers.

Cyberdyne systems model 1 K-9.
FTFY.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom