• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Rochester NY Cop Killed Soon After City Declared State Of Emergency For Gun Crime

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member

A city declares a state of emergency for gun crime ???
I've never heard of such a thing before.
If this is a legit reason for declaring a state of emergency, why didn't Chicago do it years ago ???

If this is a legit reason for declaring a state of emergency, why didn't Chicago do it years ago ???
Leftist theater soon to be coming to every progressive city in the country. It keeps the sheep voters engaged in terror and drama don't ya know

Excuse to stop gun sales and license renewal/issuance. Just like declaring crime a ‘public health’ emergency.

I bought my Torino there in 2018. What a dump. Could not wait to pass through on the way home.
Love the country east of there and have friends sprinkled around the counrtyside I would love to visit.

I went to university in Rochester. The city started downhill once all the jobs from Kodak and Bausch and Lomb dried up. Now the biggest employer is Wegman’s I believe. With the loss of economic opportunity, the city started accelerating downhill.

It’s been a dump since the 1980’s and has only gotten worse. We were explicitly told to not go downtown after dark in the late 90’s.

Just talked to my buddy who lives in Rochester, his business involves contracting for Public Safety officers OID (injured in line of duty). He told 40% of the OID's in the Rochester Department are out for PTSD. Effing war zone. (Edit for clarification)

Last edited:
Just talked to my buddy who lives in Rochester, his business involves contracting for Public Safety officers OID (injured in line of duty). He told 40% of the Rochester Department is out for PTSD. Effing war zone
Just another big dump city that has been made this way by the leftists. They simply destroy everything they touch

Considering the POTUs critter is about to do it for energy or climate or something. I can't remember which. But. It's a thing. Seems popular to declare!

I did a co-op at Xerox in Rochester in 1980. It was a decent place back then. But it was basically a company town between Xerox and Kodak. With both of the major employers either bankrupt or hugely contracted, it doesn’t surprise me that Rochester is going through hard times. While I certainly think the city‘s elected leaders haven’t helped the situation, even brilliant leaders would have a hard time leading Rochester through the loss of the two largest employers.

Rodchester's ex Mayor Lovely Warren made 'Boss' Tweed look like Saint Teresa. Her and her husband ran a "Mid level" crack house out of her home, illegal unsecured firearms in her home, campaign finance violations. Plead out on all charges.

Rodchester's ex Mayor Lovely Warren made 'Boss' Tweed look like Saint Teresa. Her and her husband ran a "Mid level" crack house out of her home, illegal unsecured firearms in her home, campaign finance violations. Plead out on all charges.
Yeah, I remember reading about that.

As much as Rochester mayors have screwed up the place, I don’t think even good mayors could have saved it after the demise of Kodak and Xerox. It really was a company town.

Yet Massachusetts didn't send out the MSP to pull the sun over the last 3 hot-ass days. I feel cheated. I think these states of emergency are BS. LOL

Back
Top Bottom