Rolling Stone Reports “5 Most Dangerous Guns in America”

Meanwhile, I am writing an article on the two most dangerous swimming pools in America. The in ground pool, and the above ground pool. Its true. 100% of all pool drownings occur in either of those.

Lies! People have been known to drown in semi-inground pools too!

So what's all the fuss these days? Quote " While high-capacity-magazine assault weapons have bee linked to large numnber of mass shootings over the past 30 years, varying definitions of "assault" rifles make comprehensive information difficult to access. We do know, however, that assault weapons — loosely categorized as semi-automatic, rapid-fire weapons designed for combat use — are used in a small minority of homicides and other gun crimes. " Makes me think the antis have another agenda [shocked]. Green is for the misspells in the article. More proof how well this article was thought out.

I was looking for a list of what to buy next, especially after seeing the pic of an AK. Read the first paragraph, realised: A) What toolbags they are and B) I need a Derringer to be as dangerous as possible:)

I though a 44magnum was next, but apparently that little Derringer is even more powerful than Clint's preferred firearm...

I shot my derringer for the first time yesterday and it did seem pretty scary. .410 buckshot really barked and it knocked the hell out of the steel plate at 10 feet.

Off topic a bit, but I wonder what the ballistics are with .410 from a derringer? Probably nothing to sneeze at, but surely not worthy of the list that was linked

RS has offers from time to time where 1 yr sobsciption are free. They get posted on the deal sites every once in a while. The have lost so many subscribers the need to give away the mag to get subscribers up and keep the ad revenue higher. Like other liberal rags, it's circling the drain, it's just a matter of time until it dies.

How to Beat the NRA in 7 Not-So-Easy Steps.

3. Politicize Disaster, Unabashedly
This may make some progressives queasy. But if you don't have the stomach for hardball politics, just accept that you're going to be steamrolled by the NRA — which shamelessly stokes the emotional power of national tragedies like 9/11, Katrina, and Superstorm Sandy to convince Americans that social collapse is around the corner, and you really should be buying that AR-15.

This isn't complicated: Making a political issue of the tiny coffins of dead children in the wake of a school shooting isn't just a thing that helps pass strong gun-control, it's practically the only thing in the last quarter century that's moved the needle on anti-gun-violence laws. Recall that the catalyst for the 1994 assault weapons ban was a 1989 school shooting in Stockton, California, that killed five kids and wounded 29 other children.

It's not distasteful to act in the name of victims of gun violence. What's distasteful to squander the burning anger and intense political focus that such senseless bloodshed inspires. There's nothing dishonorable in taking the swift and necessary action to prevent other children from being massacred by an idiot with a war rifle.//

The dichotomy of this article is stinging Squire, The writer is smart enough to know firearms are a positive yet, stilllllll believing in global warming. My inner optimist sees this as a glass half full situation.

Some of the comments though are so full of win

Rolling Stone, what you've just published is one of the most insanely idiotic
things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent writing were you even close to anything that could be considered a
rational thought. Everyone online is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your
soul.
[laugh] such a perfect place to insert that reference

I can play the headline/no substance game too.

Top 5 Most dangerous Bears to watch out for this Summer

1.) Bears with teeth
2.) Bears with claws
3.) Large bears
4.) Small bears
5.) Medium sized bears

Last edited:
I thought they were going to name 5 specific guns like AR-15, AK-47, Glock 19 etc etc. That would be retarded enough but to just name pistols, revolvers, shotguns, rifles, and derringers is hilarious.....

They could have just cut the list to two if they wanted: Handguns and Long guns.

and really....derringers? [rofl]

If you go to the online version of the magazine you will find multiple pro gun articles written from different points of view. I'm sure fault can be found with each one but it was interesting reading, to me anyway. Or continue to comment away based on some shit for brains two paragraph summary of one of the articles.

Like this one: http://m.rollingstone.com/politics/news/confessions-of-a-liberal-gun-lover-20140714 (Caution, 30 round clip reference)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom