Rolling Stone Reports “5 Most Dangerous Guns in America”

I stopped reading Rolling Stone many years ago when that rag stopped being about music and switched to uber liberal politics with a bit of pop music on the side.

Growing up, I couldn't wait for the new issue to come in and see who was in the charts and stuff(I'm almost 40 so this was through the 80s/90s). It was one of my favorite things to read. Now? Crap like this?

They should roll over and die. Useless rag that forgot what they were made for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Before clicking the link and without reading any comments on this page, I'm going to guess AR15, AK47, Glock, UTS 15, and MP5 or Uzi.

edit: [rofl] never mind! Should have seen that coming.

Everything you need to know about the Rolling Stone, right here:

HT_rolling_stone_cover_Dzhokhar_Tsarnaev_large_thg_130717_5x7_608.jpg

Next month, the 5 most dangerous cars: The sedan, the wagon, the SUV, the coupe, and the pickup truck.

Good lord. Let's note someone actually got paid to write that.

Awesome they don't list a muzzle loader which I am not saying this to make it sound bad, but the muzzle loader uses black powder which to me is way more dangerous than smokeless cartriges. and the article is bunk because the most dangerous gun in America is a gun in the hands of government next to their pen.

"Rolling Stone"?

I'm amazed that that steaming, pompous POS is still around.

It's like Saturday Night Live... at one time it was at the top of its game... an example competitors aspired to mimic and

emulate, but both should have died a quick painless death 25-30 years ago rather than drag it out for so long.

((The 5 most dangerous guns in America according to RollingStone.com are…..the pistol, rifle, shotgun, revolver, and Derringer))

OK, OK, tell you what, RollingStone. We'll compromise, and this way you can go back and tell your friends at Starbucks, etc, that your subtle attempts at confiscation have FINALLY paid off:
You let me keep my Glocks, and I'll give you my Derringer.

[rofl]

"Rolling Stone"?

I'm amazed that that steaming, pompous POS is still around.

It's like Saturday Night Live... at one time it was at the top of its game... an example competitors aspired to mimic and

emulate, but both should have died a quick painless death 25-30 years ago rather than drag it out for so long.

Reminds me of the Phoenix, its time is almost over.

Rolling Stone is a joke.

I got a free subscription from a friend. Libtard, asswipe political agenda articles. I literally couldn't take it.

Each time a mag came into my mailbox it went straight to my firepit.

The Rolling stone mag?? Geezuz I think the last time I actually thumbed through that was when I was snooping around my fathers room as a kid and found a copy with the Go Go's on the cover! [hmmm]

Nothing more than good bird cage lining material. I'm afraid if I wiped my ass with it some dumbocrap liberalism might wear off. Their load was blown a very long time ago.

Meanwhile, I am writing an article on the two most dangerous swimming pools in America. The in ground pool, and the above ground pool. Its true. 100% of all pool drownings occur in either of those.

Meanwhile, I am writing an article on the two most dangerous swimming pools in America. The in ground pool, and the above ground pool. Its true. 100% of all pool drownings occur in either of those.
Kinda like that ad comparing abstinence and condom use to life jackets and a puddle

Back
Top Bottom