Rondo's a gun guy?

jbos6

NES Member
Just came from Four Seasons and Rajon Rondo was at the counter dealing with Carl ... think he bought some ammo, not sure about anything else. I always like seeing high-profile folks exercising their 2A rights!

I think we'd be surprised. Almost all of these guys are from other states, and they all have an interest in protecting themselves and their stuff.

Shoot if I were a big name I'd walk into shops all the time. Sign your name on a few items.. take a few pics... and next thing you know...you have yourself enough free ammo for a range visit.

I've seen a pic of Shaq holding a Sig mosquito before. His hands are so big he could probably shoot one of his fingertips off with that little POS if he wasn't careful... in his hands that gun looked like a kid's toy. [laugh]

-Mike

i wouldnt mess with rondo even if he didnt have a gun. On tv he looks tiny, but ive stood at the same level as him, ray allen, and dwayne wade. and holy shit. Im not small guy (6 foot 3) but they are big

Hmm... this might mean my g/f is going to want to actually hang around FS... [laugh]

- HP

i wouldnt mess with rondo even if he didnt have a gun. On tv he looks tiny, but ive stood at the same level as him, ray allen, and dwayne wade. and holy shit. Im not small guy (6 foot 3) but they are big

listed at 6'1...hes more like 5'10

Just came from Four Seasons and Rajon Rondo was at the counter dealing with Carl ... think he bought some ammo, not sure about anything else. I always like seeing high-profile folks exercising their 2A rights!

Funny,I was there last year or so and Shaq was there.

OK, Matt Light, Shaq, and Rondo.

Can we get these guys to do an "I'm the NRA" type of promotion here in MA? Imagine how many antis that might get to the range, and maybe voting properly?

How about "I'm the 2nd Amendment!"?

OK, Matt Light, Shaq, and Rondo.

Can we get these guys to do an "I'm the NRA" type of promotion here in MA? Imagine how many antis that might get to the range, and maybe voting properly?

How about "I'm the 2nd Amendment!"?

Matt does his annual Celebrity Shootout charity event down in RI, if you got the cash you can go shoot some clays with him and a bunch of the Patriots...

Matt does his annual Celebrity Shootout charity event down in RI, if you got the cash you can go shoot some clays with him and a bunch of the Patriots...

Why RI, and not MA?

We need to get them their own celebrity forum here on NES. We NEED these guys, and the following they have, to help promote our cause. How do we lure them to MA and NES, and to help our cause.

Oh, and we should add Tim Thomas to the list. Any Red Sox?

I've seen a pic of Shaq holding a Sig mosquito before. His hands are so big he could probably shoot one of his fingertips off with that little POS if he wasn't careful... in his hands that gun looked like a kid's toy. [laugh]

-Mike

This ?

Attachments

• shaq.jpg
    shaq.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 147
There are more Celtics who are pro-2A. I'm certain of that. I'm sure more of the red sox, bruins and pats too. But after Tim Thomas' beating by the press, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for them to come out.

I would imagine that most of them have licenses. All it takes is for some crazed fan to come asking questions on why you didn't make that bucket, or didn't make that catch, or didn't hit that ball...

Back
Top Bottom