Rosenthal on WBZ Nightside Tonight at 8PM

Listening now. First caller your typical Bubba. The radio screeners look for people like this to make shooters look stupid.

Let's see if anyone says anything intelligent on this show tonight.

So, how come we don't have our side calling up the stations and demanding an in depth interview? Who would do that for the rights people, anyhow? GOAL? We really need some spokespeople. Paging Tom Selleck (Is that the best we could do?).

Listening now. First caller your typical Bubba. The radio screeners look for people like this to make shooters look stupid.

Let's see if anyone says anything intelligent on this show tonight.

Which is why it isn't worth calling in to these things. 1) they screen who they let through and 2) the audience is in the bag anyway. You're not going to convince a talk radio audience of anything.

My ears hurt.

He just said, "somebody hopped up on drugs is going to catch you by surprise so have a good alarm system and leave your guns unloaded and locked up". I'm stupider for hearin that.

My ears hurt.

He just said, "somebody hopped up on drugs is going to catch you by surprise so have a good alarm system and leave your guns unloaded and locked up". I'm stupider for hearin that.

You might as well run outside with dogs taped to yourself, aiming green lasers into the sky.

depicts you got coordinates? I'm in sector and have plenty of fuel. I'm also fully loaded. If you can describe the target I can lay a 500 on it and then come back with some napalm. Over.

Back
Top Bottom