WTS Ruger Mark III Competition with customizations

QTHNH

NES Member

Description : Ruger Mark III Competition with customizations

Bought a new Ruger Mark III Competition for local bullseye league. I am no longer active in bullseye shooting and am looking to sell.

In addition to included UltraDot red-dot, after market grips, it has notable customizations by Greg Derr:
  • Moved weaver mount rearward for balance. – this was a very helpful change for my scoring
  • Volquartsen accurizer trigger kit, and adjustments
  • Optics clamp change
After his work, my scoring went up by 20-30 points consistently running around 225 as a relative novice in bullseye.

Details:
  • Ruger Mk III Competition
  • Ultra Dot 4
  • Volquartsen grips
  • 5 mags
  • Original box and manual
Have recently run all 5x mags to confirm function and cycling.

This is league ready with red dot for less than a Mk IV.

There are a few minor cosmetic abrasions on frame (maybe 3 locations). (Black rectangle in 1x picture is electrical tape covering SN.)

Selling Terms :
via NH FFL transfer in person. Willing to find mutually convenient location. (in contrast to templated Compliance content about shipping)

Price : $700, I will cover transfer fee

Contact Information: PM me

Pictures: (optional)

IMG_2041.jpg IMG_2038.jpg IMG_2039.jpg

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Back
Top Bottom