• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ruger Pistols

Does anyone know if the Ruger P-Series auto pistols are all double action only? They do offer manual safety and de-cocker only options in all models. I'm inclined to say yes but i can not verify,

Why don't you just look up their specs in Ruger's website?

AFAIK, some models come with various operating system choices.

I think most are traditional DA but you will have to look at what specific model you want, they make a bunch of them.

The P345 is mass com., the best way to find out is open the manuals in pdf. that they offer and the info is in there.

Zenprop, IIRC, I don't think that there was a DAO model in the P series. There were decocker models and models with safeties.

If there's a DAO, I haven't seen it. I've shot several different models, and they've all been traditional DA with decockers.

Ken

The website or catalog lists no action in the specs. I was just curious. None of the new models are mass compliant anyway. Bullshit!
The action type is not in the specs page, but it is described in the instruction manual for each pistol.

The specs page on the website does show the status of Massachusets and California legality.

The P345 (Ruger's newest semi auto) is compliant in both states.

The P series has been offered in DAO, Decocker and Manual Safety, but the DAO has been discontinued for some time. I don't even think it was an option with the P95's, only the P89's.

Back
Top Bottom