Rumor control

multiple sources are reporting possible suicide of metro-boston gun shop owner. Can’t get confirmation.

Well I actually do for a fact the man did pass away but the suicide thing I would slow down with let’s wait

Stoneham mass shop location

The gentleman did pass away that’s a fact but again the suicide thing I’m not sure I did here that though he was a friend and I bought my first gun from collectors

The gentleman did pass away that’s a fact but again the suicide thing I’m not sure I did here that though he was a friend and I bought my first gun from collectors
I've bought several guns there and they made a pleasant experience every time. Good little gun shop.

The best gun shop around them and northeast arms f*** four seasons take a number bullshit those places are the key

haven't bought from Collectors in many many years, back when they were at Main and Montvale and the Black Friday sales had lines out the door and down the street. I'm assuming it was different owners then though.

I remember when it was Collectors Coin Gallery.
I didn’t even know it was a gun shop when I was first told about it.
That was about 30yrs or so ago? I like the shop then and now.
Ive made several purchases from them. They’ve always been
great to deal with.

Sorry for your loss Collectors.

That's too bad. It's a great shop. Everyone behind the counter is friendly. I bought many guns there.

Damn! Nice shop, great to deal with. I've bought a number of guns there over the years and have been a customer at all 3 locations (with current owners). Very sorry to hear this regardless of who died or how they died.

Back
Top Bottom