• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Rumor control

great little shop bought my 10m match air gun there he use to stock RSW match pellets too only other place that would even have such is Larry's in Grey Me, there were always a few odd ball jems up stair one time there were 3 old school 22cal match guns, saw a bench rest gun once too

Not sure what we are seeing here. I just got an email from Collector's this morning advertising their Tax Free Weekend sale of 10% off used guns and that they will be open on Sunday 8AM to noon. Hopefully nobody died.

Not sure what we are seeing here. I just got an email from Collector's this morning advertising their Tax Free Weekend sale of 10% off used guns and that they will be open on Sunday 8AM to noon. Hopefully nobody died.

When you go to their web page it said yesterday they were closed for a family emergency.

Worst thread title in NES history. OP, come back and change that shit. Because there’s now a thread with the right title and it’s actually a dupe, but nobody will know.

Back
Top Bottom