• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

RUN-N-GUN Event! The "Hora Dolor". Townsend Fish and Gun club. Sept 30th.

here is another couple of ideas:

1. Loudest Motherland scream: setup a DB meter and see who loves motherland the best.

The shout is as follows:

"The man with the rifle shoots. The other man follows the man with the rifle. When the man with the rifle is killed, the other man picks up the rifle and shoots."

Silly man. You must have cut off some blood supply in that juniors-sized costume. There was only one being who arrived in the Acme truck who is willing to slober all over Hora Dolor-organizers. Wicked Obvious Hint...it was the short one who wasn't wearing pink.

565025_438831382830007_1106204732_n_zps75a2e86d.jpg

I should feel dirty, but I don't......am I wrong? [laugh]

And I don't care what anybody says, Dad kicked ass the entire day!

Hey. So to whomever is still reading this thread.

I am not terribly concerned about Chuck Norris' Beard's stunt doubles threats right now. I get threatened a lot, so I assume I'll be around for the winter pain-a-thon.

Joe and I have been wondering, are you guys willing to accept the cost bump if we include lunch and a mega awesome T-shirt? We'll probably goad Beastly Adams and Boris in to designing it because they have done well so far. ;)

I don't have a guess as to the cost bump, but I am GUESSING in the $20 neighborhood. -GUESSING- So it would be something like $40-45 for the entry. The Shirt would be awesome. Others who saw you wearing it would be super jealous and say things like "dude" and "awesome" and "shirt".
Lunch would likely be a burger/dog/chips/drink. Standard fare. Or possibly a ticket to get some combination thereof.

We still have to run numbers and figure this crap out.

Joe and I have been wondering, are you guys willing to accept the cost bump if we include lunch and a mega awesome T-shirt? We'll probably goad Beastly Adams and Boris in to designing it because they have done well so far. ;)

I don't have a guess as to the cost bump, but I am GUESSING in the $20 neighborhood. -GUESSING- So it would be something like $40-45 for the entry. The Shirt would be awesome. Others who saw you wearing it would be super jealous and say things like "dude" and "awesome" and "shirt".
Lunch would likely be a burger/dog/chips/drink. Standard fare. Or possibly a ticket to get some combination thereof.

In. Provided of course that the date is something we can do. Also provided you don't run out of bacon. [smile]

I mean really. You know the gunfighting rules that go the rounds on the net and how one of the key ones is "Bring guns. Bring friends who have guns.""? The rules of any event involving more than 2 NESers:

Bring bacon. LOTS of bacon. Preferably a whole hog.

Hmmm....the results of a thread asking for more rules, could make an awesome T-shirt....

Chuck Norris' Beard's stunt double

I will pay extra if you put that on Adam's shirt !!![rofl]

Back
Top Bottom