Ryancare Gun Control

My son went for his first solo physical today (18) and he wisely answered NO on the part of the form prying into gun ownership.
"Do you or anyone in your family own or carry a gun ? "
It's only a matter of time till they start saying f&ck HIPPA , we're making a list.

What's to stop them from looking at records regardless of what the law says? The .gov feels that they are above the law.

What's to stop them from looking at records regardless of what the law says? The .gov feels that they are above the law.

Its not that they can't look now, im sure they can easily do so no matter what the law says. Its that with something like that they will force doctors to automatically send the data, or be mandated to report stuff that is currently (At least in theory) confidential.

Manually trolling all medical records would take forever and not be very productive. they have to streamline the taking of your rights for no reason.

latest

They can't access my medical records. I'm currently being treated by a witchdoctor...

Its not that they can't look now, im sure they can easily do so no matter what the law says. Its that with something like that they will force doctors to automatically send the data, or be mandated to report stuff that is currently (At least in theory) confidential.

Manually trolling all medical records would take forever and not be very productive. they have to streamline the taking of your rights for no reason.

They have computer programs for that.
Not that they ever deleted all the NCIS records like they were supposed to anyway.
They may not know exactly what you own (In free states) but they damn well know who's got guns.

Last edited:
I would like to see the option available for healthcare consumers to sunset their own medical records after a predetermined time point.

I think a 5 year cleanse is good.

I wonder if changing doctors every 5 years would do it. Lord knows one provider won't share with another.

They need to be disposed of. We have been warned.

And yeah, this BS ain't gonna pass. Full repeal, or NO DEAL!!

If Ryan continues to be elected, he will do for the R's what Hildabeast did for the D's. Hope his constituents have had enough...

I think that RINOcare is a microcosm of what the Republican party (outside a few that still believe in Liberty) has become...Democrat Lite (aka Commie Lite).

My son went for his first solo physical today (18) and he wisely answered NO on the part of the form prying into gun ownership.
"Do you or anyone in your family own or carry a gun ? "
It's only a matter of time till they start saying f&ck HIPPA , we're making a list.
As if they don't already have one, in commie states like Suckachusetts, etc etc?

Back
Top Bottom