• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

S&W CSX Question

I didn’t want to make a WTB post, because I really want to hold it before I make a decision…Anyone know of shops in the north shore MA area who might be getting one of these soon? Looks really cool, I am interested for sure.

Attachments

• BBC3E802-278D-4C95-A7E9-F5CE3AAF52CB.jpeg
    BBC3E802-278D-4C95-A7E9-F5CE3AAF52CB.jpeg
    185.8 KB · Views: 13
How will it fare against the "approved" list of communist douchbaggery set forth the peoples communist republic shemale a.g. of Massholia is a better question.
Spoke to a friend who is a Project Manger at S&W about it. Gun normally comes with a 12 round and 10 round magazine. Expect the Mass compliant ones to come with two 10 round magazines. Probably won't see that for a year.

when the shield was introduced it was quite a while before the massified version hit the shelves. seemed like they took care of the rest of their market first...strike while the fires hot. california even got their flag safety version before massachusetts' was released. i see no reason why this wouldn't go the same way.

my 9mm shield came with one 9mm and one .40 mag instead of the 2nd 9's. it took months and someone to move heaven and earth before they sent me the replacement 9mm mag. had to make the donuts...and send every unit out to market before i got my magazine.

Is the10lb Ma trigger pull B/S non applicable on a S/A hammer fired trigger?
I can’t think of any single action that has a 10 lbs. trigger pull in MA. The 10 lbs is one of a list of things it can have to prevent a 5 year old child from pulling the trigger. Smith & Wesson seems to be the only manufacturer that puts a 10 lbs trigger on a handgun (mostly striker fired guns).

Back
Top Bottom