S&W M&P .40

I use it. A quick switch of either the trigger spring or the entire trigger assembly for the MA compliant version to the free state version makes it superior to Sigs or anything in its range.

Mike- Just looking for general information? I have the 9 and 40 FS and love the gun's fit and balance. The 3 three grip swells give great options for fit on your hands. I don't like the stock 3 dot sights but maybe that's just me. The std (non MA) trigger is decent and can be cleaned up to be MUCH nicer than a Glock, etc. IMO. I'm still getting used to mine but so far I'm very pleased. FWIW I've used mostly Sigs and Glocks.

Can't compare to a nice 1911 but for the class it's in and the cost.... you just can beat it!

As a side benefit.. used Glocks aren't moving as quickly. [wink]

I've got an M&P .40 Full size but haven't shot it yet. I bought it on Sat. and shipped it out for a new trigger, sights, and a few other mods. Can't wait to get it back. I'm a 1911 shooter but this M&P is a homerun in my opinion.

I've got an M&P .40 Full size but haven't shot it yet. I bought it on Sat. and shipped it out for a new trigger, sights, and a few other mods. Can't wait to get it back. I'm a 1911 shooter but this M&P is a homerun in my opinion.

Where did you send it? What kind of sights?

I sent it to:

http://www.burwellgunsmithing.com/

I've heard nothing but great things from Dan so i'll give a full report when the gun returns. I was going to have him refinish the slide and a few other parts but I may shoot a few matches in the production division so I didn't because I wouldn't be able to if I did.

Back
Top Bottom