S&W M&P10

DavidC77

NES Life Member
NES Member
I see that S&W has a SKU Number for the Ma M&P10, their new AR in 308...

S&W M&P10

Has anyone seen one in Ma yet???

I want to buy one...

I see Pullman Arms listing one in the FS Section here for around $1600, but I'm not going to pay full retail
(Which is what he wants)...

I'll buy another company's 308 AR10 before I'll spend $1600 for one...

So what's out there and what other company's 308's are out here in Ma...

Thanks for the help...

David

One of my local shops supposedly sold one the other day.

I built my own AR10 and FWIW it's run perfectly so far.

Mike

Ya that's what I think I may end up doing...

I bought one of the NES AR Lowers from the last Lower Group Buy and built my own 556 and 22 AR out of it...

I think I will end up doing the same, find a lower to build (yes AR10 Lower, I know there different [wink] ) and than order a upper...

Thanks

Last edited:
^but their prices sky high...$900 for a used Sig. Hell, they had a Kel Tec KSG for 4G a while ago. F that noise. I too want a 308 in an AR configuration unless ai can find an FAL at a nice price!!!

^but their prices sky high...$900 for a used Sig. Hell, they had a Kel Tec KSG for 4G a while ago. F that noise. I too want a 308 in an AR configuration unless ai can find an FAL at a nice price!!!

I agree. I'm not sure how they even stay in business with those prices. I suppose when NOTHING was available people would beg them to take their money, but once things settle down they will have to sharpen their pencil a bit to survive, especially when there are at least 2 very reasonable dealers within a 5 mile radius of them.

Can't say I saw anything out of line when I was there this week.... but I wasn't looking for anything in particular. The prices I saw looked normal. Pointing out a few guns that everyone was selling for ridiculous prices doesn't mean they sell everything high priced. There is not a shop within 20 miles or more with an inventory like they have... Mike's my go to shop, but he doesn't carry what Guns Inc carry... And in my book, The other G@G in Agawam is run by an Azzzz, haven't stepped in there since they screwed me....

When I saw M&P10 I thought it was a 10mm pistol on the M&P platform. that would be cool. Imagine 15 shots of 10mm in a pistol the size of the M&P 45... ...well, in free states anyway.

There was a thread about wish guns a few years back. I wished for this fictional 10mm. I also wanted to see a 10 shot X-frame in .223/5.56...

Chris

Thanks for the answers everyone...

The prices are still to high for me right now...

They are new so the price is high...

I think I will wait till they come down or I think I will end up just building one, that way I can add what I want to it...

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom