S&W MA Compliant Handgun Webpage

DavidC77

NES Life Member
NES Member
Well S&W has made their Webpage a little easier for us that are stuck in this CommeyWealth of Massachusetts...

You use to have to look up a Handgun then go to the last page (most times) of that page to find the MA Compliant handguns...

S&W now has a dedicated Multi Page listing for MA Compliant handguns which makes it easier to see what we can buy...

Here's the link, open it and save it to your Favorites...

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Category4_750001_750051_798655_-1_798653_757751_image

Good one. Thanks for posting it. Seeing today's prices makes me wish I'd bought a couple of dozen more S&Ws back in the day.

Well S&W has made their Webpage a little easier for us that are stuck in this CommeyWealth of Massachusetts...

You use to have to look up a Handgun then go to the last page (most times) of that page to find the MA Compliant handguns...

S&W now has a dedicated Multi Page listing for MA Compliant handguns which makes it easier to see what we can buy...

I'm going to be that guy...

That's cute, but the dealer you're using, is ultimately the governing body of what handgun you can buy, and they are sometimes better and worse than whatever list the manufacturer
produces.

I remember years ago when I went to Roach's (when they were still open) and the guy told me the SW1911SC wasn't compliant yet. I was like "That's funny, because a friend of mine bought one through an MA dealer like 2 weeks ago."

Do yourself a favor and just stop paying attention to these lists. They encourage a defeatist mindset by getting you to arbitrarily limit your choices and possibilities, which is dumb.

-Mike

I'm going to be that guy...

That's cute, but the dealer you're using, is ultimately the governing body of what handgun you can buy, and they are sometimes better and worse than whatever list the manufacturer
produces.

I remember years ago when I went to Roach's (when they were still open) and the guy told me the SW1911SC wasn't compliant yet. I was like "That's funny, because a friend of mine bought one through an MA dealer like 2 weeks ago."

Do yourself a favor and just stop paying attention to these lists. They encourage a defeatist mindset by getting you to arbitrarily limit your choices and possibilities, which is dumb.

-Mike

I agree, some LGS can be trouble, this list just makes it easier to see what is MA Available and hopefully we can find at our LGS...

We have to have some hope in this CommyWealth...

Back
Top Bottom