• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

S&W Rebate of Shield and M&P to continue until September 30th

HarryPottar

NES Member
Ok, first off, if I'm late to party and this has already been posted, well that just the story of my life.

I got an email from Four Seasons.

The Smith & Wesson Rebate will continue but with some changes
Starting July 1[SUP]st[/SUP], the $75 rebate will continue (until September 30[SUP]th)[/SUP] on the Shield, M&P Compact and full size M&P’s including the Range Kit.

*** After June 30[SUP]th[/SUP], the $50 rebate on the Bodyguard .380 and the $25 rebate on the SD9VE will no longer be available.
The rebates on these 2 models end at the close of business on Friday June 30. ***

I'm personally not interested in a shield, but I did see some posts about the rebate ending today.

If no one has posted this, then you're welcome.

harry

This is torture for me. I want to buy the Shield 45 but I am geared up to carry the Shield 9mm. I don't need both, right? Why do they make so many guns that will call to you?

I already own 2 Shields in 9mm (my wife wanted one with a safety, so why not) prior to this whole rebate thing. I really want the 45 shield, and the rebate makes it an even sweeter deal, but I've been saving for vacation house rental, just sent final check, so cash is tight....extending the deal really seals the deal for me now on a 45 shield.

I'm not even really a big fan of S&W, but I find myself buying more of their fairly good products at better and better prices.

I already own 2 Shields in 9mm (my wife wanted one with a safety, so why not) prior to this whole rebate thing. I really want the 45 shield, and the rebate makes it an even sweeter deal, but I've been saving for vacation house rental, just sent final check, so cash is tight....extending the deal really seals the deal for me now on a 45 shield.

I'm not even really a big fan of S&W, but I find myself buying more of their fairly good products at better and better prices.
I have never owned a shield until the rebate came along for the 45. I am glad I bought it. I am over 700 rounds now with zero problems. I made some trigger mods of my own thanks to You Tube and some of the NES guys. I have my trigger pull down to 3lbs after an Apex Hard Sear install. Gun is very accurate, easy to conceal and field strip for cleaning. It has replaced my Summer carry gun, a sig p228.

SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (June 30, 2017) – Smith & Wesson Corp. announced today the start of the “M&P Summer Savings” mail-in rebate program, valid on popular M&P firearms, including M&P SHIELD® and Performance Center® pistols. Consumers that purchase any new qualifying M&P Full-Size, Compact or M&P Shield pistol from July 1, 2017 to September 30, 2017 will be eligible to receive two (2) boxes of Hornady Critical Defense® ammunition, two (2) additional M&P magazines and a Caldwell® Mag Charger® Universal Pistol Loader, for a total MSRP value of $180. Consumers residing in Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. states with restrictions on magazine capacities and/or ammunition transfers will be eligible for a $75 mail-in cash rebate with the purchase of qualifying pistols.
Email from S&W this morning.

This is torture for me. I want to buy the Shield 45 but I am geared up to carry the Shield 9mm. I don't need both, right? Why do they make so many guns that will call to you?

Yes, you need both

Email from S&W this morning.

SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (June 30, 2017) – Smith & Wesson Corp. announced today the start of the “M&P Summer Savings” mail-in rebate program, valid on popular M&P firearms, including M&P SHIELD® and Performance Center® pistols. Consumers that purchase any new qualifying M&P Full-Size, Compact or M&P Shield pistol from July 1, 2017 to September 30, 2017 will be eligible to receive two (2) boxes of Hornady Critical Defense® ammunition, two (2) additional M&P magazines and a Caldwell® Mag Charger® Universal Pistol Loader, for a total MSRP value of $180. Consumers residing in Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. states with restrictions on magazine capacities and/or ammunition transfers will be eligible for a $75 mail-in cash rebate with the purchase of qualifying pistols.

Confused a bit here, is this ammo, magazine & loading tool deal instead of the $75 rebate or do you have the choice of either ??? (assuming you live in a state without magazine restrictions)

I went to S&W rebate site and it asked for the state you live in and offered the appropriate pdf, so I would guess free states get the ammo and mags, as it comes in one box, and non-free gets the cash.

Confused a bit here, is this ammo, magazine & loading tool deal instead of the $75 rebate or do you have the choice of either ??? (assuming you live in a state without magazine restrictions)

Free states get the ammo, magazine(s), and loader
Commie states get cash.

Back
Top Bottom