• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sandy Hook Advisory Commission met today,recommendations( IE, Gun ban)

And so it begins. Just so the folks our there that always say "they don't want to take your guns" are aware of this, guess what, they want to take our guns. Just so you understand correctly, they want all guns that can shoot 10 rounds or more banned and no grandfathering. That means all guns, hand guns, rifles and even shotguns that can hold 10 rounds or more. This will result in a loss of life on a grand scale. If your fond of your 1st amendment right or 4th or any other, you need to stand with the gun owners of this state.

http://ccdl.us/blog/2015/01/16/sandy-hook-commission/

And so it begins. Just so the folks our there that always say "they don't want to take your guns" are aware of this, guess what, they want to take our guns. Just so you understand correctly, they want all guns that can shoot 10 rounds or more banned and no grandfathering. That means all guns, hand guns, rifles and even shotguns that can hold 10 rounds or more. This will result in a loss of life on a grand scale. If your fond of your 1st amendment right or 4th or any other, you need to stand with the gun owners of this state.

So is it considered proper protocol to call "dupe"?

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/271943-Sandy-Hook-Commission-here-we-fcking-go

Round up the committee and throw them all in jail without trial. See how they like communism, as that's what they preach....

I think choosing not to register was the right decision

I'm not going to disagree with you, as I said in my conversations with my friends "this is a decision each person has to make for themselves".

Unfortunately, that DPS-C3 form that gets filled out for every gun purchase in a store, (and now every legal transfer), has a copy that goes to DESPP. I wrote them about two years ago asking for their list of what firearms I possess and the list I got back included guns I bought in 1987. The most recent couple of purchases weren't on the list, and some that I'd sold or transferred were still on the list, but they had a very good starting point for determining what firearms I had. The only items that would not have been on that list were rifles/shotguns that I might have (legally) purchased privately.

I'm not going to disagree with you, as I said in my conversations with my friends "this is a decision each person has to make for themselves".

Unfortunately, that DPS-C3 form that gets filled out for every gun purchase in a store, (and now every legal transfer), has a copy that goes to DESPP. I wrote them about two years ago asking for their list of what firearms I possess and the list I got back included guns I bought in 1987. The most recent couple of purchases weren't on the list, and some that I'd sold or transferred were still on the list, but they had a very good starting point for determining what firearms I had. The only items that would not have been on that list were rifles/shotguns that I might have (legally) purchased privately.
The link I posted, I put in the two most recently purchased guns I own.One is my 45 EDC and the other is the 22 Mossberg and both were listed.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure if it is if its in a different section. LOL

He fired 150 rounds in 5 minutes. Easily doable with 10 round magazines.

Mike

Sent from my cell phone with a tiny keyboard and large thumbs...

from what I am reading, any firearm capable of accepting a magazine greater than 10 rounds would be banned. So the only legal firearm would be one where no magazines greater than 10 rounds exist. so you scan keep your colt 380 but an M&P 9 or ANY 1911 would be banned. This sounds very similar to what they were attempting in Westford, MA 2 years ago.

Actually, not really. If your not a member, register and then put in your serial number and prepare to say, oh shit.
http://ctcarry.com/WeaponsRegistry/Search

I have not purchased any firearms since moving to connecticut and all but a couple of my guns have been purchased face to face in a free state where there is no documentation.

There is also stuff in my name from when I lived in Mass that was sold FTF in free states as well.

The .gov has NO IDEA what I own, and I like it that way. if fact maybe I don't even own guns anymore....

For that matter, pretty much any handgun can accept an extended magazine. Even if the gun's standard mag is 7 rounds, there are plenty of manufacturers or you could make a mag yourself that would hold 11 rounds. So therefore they would essentially be banning all guns.

I think choosing not to register was the right decision

I think those who chose to shake the CT dust from their feet as they moved to free(er) states made the right decision.

I understand choosing to stand your ground, but in some states that have gone Full Retard, there's no turning back.

Back
Top Bottom