save your pennies Mass. hunters...

Heads up:

It's going through. As long as it's spent - as strong-armed by the Federates - on F&G, it's not that big of a deal. 25 years of NO increases??? C'mon.

What I find really strange is the 3-day license for anything. The cost is something like 75-80% of the full year license. Why would you ever bother???

It's going through. As long as it's spent - as strong-armed by the Federates - on F&G, it's not that big of a deal. 25 years of NO increases??? C'mon.

What I find really strange is the 3-day license for anything. The cost is something like 75-80% of the full year license. Why would you ever bother???
agreed on the 3-day. the idea makes sense, implementation sucks.

I even agree prices should climb over time. the question is are we getting what we pay for? when a res. license here is almost as expensive as a non-res in NH or ME, I'm not sure that we are. We've shorter seasons, more day and implement restrictions. I know I'm an outlier, what with living "in the city," but driving to NH isn't that much further than most of our WMAs, and many of the towns that I have a personal relationship with (e.g. Medway) seem to be making it harder to hunt in them.

Having put in all that whining, I'll probably pay as long as I can afford it, but I'm likely to roll back the tags I bought "in case."

Back
Top Bottom