***SCAM ALERT***

Say you can only pay in person, see who shows up.
That's a germ of an idea.

Imagine Jack getting in on the EMail with OP and the scammer,
and trolling them with, "I'm the landlord and act as agent for [the scammer]
when he's not around - just bring your cash payments to me,
and I'll hold it for them". And then OP agreeing enthusiastically, CCing the scammer.

Hilarity in 3...2...1...

if you copy some of the text from their site on different pages and google it, you'll find that they lifted it all directly from other gun websites around the country AND you'll see how many other scam sites they setup with it.

The ammo scams all seem to have "non recourse payment methods only" as the common denominator.
I just noticed that "non-resource payment" was a property of that big primer deal I helped arrange. I certainly don't blame those who thought it was a scam.

The ammo scams all seem to have "non recourse payment methods only" as the common denominator.

... Have you tried to get your money back from "Recourse Payment" companies? They are alright until you actually ask for your money back- then you find out that they are just as bad as the "non- recourse" ones. The only recourse you truly have is paying with a credit card and then disputing the transaction with your company. Everything else is marketing.

... Have you tried to get your money back from "Recourse Payment" companies? They are alright until you actually ask for your money back- then you find out that they are just as bad as the "non- recourse" ones. The only recourse you truly have is paying with a credit card and then disputing the transaction with your company. Everything else is marketing.
What I meant by a "recourse payment" was paying with a credit card or Paypal.

When I said "non recourse payments only" I was observing that these companies do not accept credit cards, Paypal, Amazon Pay, Google Pay, or any other form of payment that provides for a chargeback in the event of non-delivery of the promised goods.

What I meant by a "recourse payment" was paying with a credit card or Paypal.

When I said "non recourse payments only" I was observing that these companies do not accept credit cards, Paypal, Amazon Pay, Google Pay, or any other form of payment that provides for a chargeback in the event of non-delivery of the promised goods.

Ha... when was the last time you tried to get any money back from Paypal and the likes? Their posture is that if the payee has withdrawn the money you sent him/ her from their Paypal/whatever account Paypal is not going to refund you anything. And since most fraudsters withdraw the money as soon as received- you are screwed. Paypal's "transaction protection" is non existent. Ask me how I know...

Last edited:
Ha... when was the last time you tried to get any money back from Paypal and the likes? Their posture is that if the payee has withdrawn the money you sent him/ her from their Paypal/whatever account Paypal is not going to refund you anything. And since most fraudsters withdraw the money as soon as received- you are screwed. Paypal's "transaction protection" is non existent. Ask me how I know...
I've heard plenty of complaints from sellers that Ebay, Paypal and credit card companies frequently side with what they think are unreasonable customers.

The fact that the scammers will not accept paypal or conventional credit cards suggests that either they fear recourse or know their account will be shut down quickly. In any case, it is safer to deal with vendors that accept traditional cards than with ones that offer an assortment of cash transfer services.

That's why you pay the 3% fee to use a credit card with someone you don't know. Think of it as insurance. I had a clown on ebay send me an empty envelope once and paypal found in his favor since he had a receipt for mailing something to me. Had to go to the credit card company and dispute it to get my money back. They chargeback paypal and paypal can figure out how to get the money at that point.

That's why you pay the 3% fee to use a credit card with someone you don't know. Think of it as insurance. I had a clown on ebay send me an empty envelope once and paypal found in his favor since he had a receipt for mailing something to me. Had to go to the credit card company and dispute it to get my money back. They chargeback paypal and paypal can figure out how to get the money at that point.
I bought a $4000 generator by credit card, even though a check w/seller holding for two weeks would qualify for a 2% discount. I was not concerned about the delay, but was willing to pay for the de-facto insurance.

Perhaps opening a package in front of one of your surveillance cameras would be a good idea, getting close ups of the seals on the package and the weight on a scale would not be a bad idea for Paypal paid stuff.

I bought a $4000 generator by credit card, even though a check w/seller holding for two weeks would qualify for a 2% discount. I was not concerned about the delay, but was willing to pay for the de-facto insurance.

Perhaps opening a package in front of one of your surveillance cameras would be a good idea, getting close ups of the seals on the package and the weight on a scale would not be a bad idea for Paypal paid stuff.

Yeah the problem was it was just a software license key/certificate so it weighed basically nothing either way. This was a few years ago when the keys weren't electronic and came on a printed card from the manufacturer.

New Scam ..https://megaammunitionstore.com Nice looking web site. only accepts zella payments and phone number is a google voice number . The address they give on web site doesnt exist. Funny they have ammo that no one has in bulk!

New Scam ..https://megaammunitionstore.com Nice looking web site. only accepts zella payments and phone number is a google voice number . The address they give on web site doesnt exist. Funny they have ammo that no one has in bulk!
Wow!

What a nice website!!!

There is a website Home - BULK AMMUNITION STORE claiming to be at the Mill in Littleton. Specifically 410 Great Rd #6. No such address exists. They rent guns and have a range and are open every day all day. They do not exist. People are walking the halls at the Mill asking where this place is. They do not exist. People have given them money and come to find out why nothing shipped. They do not exist. Mississippi phone number... the website was registered in February. I suspect they are getting a lot of internet orders and scamming people. Don’t be one of the people.
Just a warning for everyone here on gun websites offering guns or ammo for sale. There has been an explosion of fake websites that are scams and the look 100% real!
Everything looks legit down to the smallest detail.
The only way you can tell its a scam site is when you go to check out and they don't take normal credit cards for payment and they only take bitcoins or other forms of not traceable/not recoverable payment. Just a head up to everyone!

Under "Shop" they list shortgun ammo. I thought WTF is shortgun ammo?
Again they're not trying too hard, it's a typo. Click on it and it shows Win AAs
Spell check didn't get shortgun vs shotgun
If you can have Long Guns… Short Guns must be a thing too? And a gun need ammo… 🤦🏻‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom