***SCAM ALERT***

This sucks for Sig and Ruger and the customers. F&#$ing hate scammers. I'd have them killed if I was leader.

And apparently Brownells, as that's also a common denominator. The one I posted appears to be operated out of the Bahamas, but has a 516 telephone number under the web registrar listing. That's NY (Long Island?).

The hosting companies are also to blame here. Taking that payment even when they know these are total scam, false front websites.

And apparently Brownells, as that's also a common denominator. The one I posted appears to be operated out of the Bahamas, but has a 516 telephone number under the web registrar listing. That's NY (Long Island?).

The hosting companies are also to blame here. Taking that payment even when they know these are total scam, false front websites.
In the abstract,
I want to know how come my browser honors their certificate?
That may not be how things work,
yet the question remains.

In the abstract,
I want to know how come my browser honors their certificate?
That may not be how things work,
yet the question remains.

Anyone can buy a digital certificate proving you're "abc123.com". The issuers rarely check to see if the underlying entity is real other than avoiding duplicates. They only provide proof that www.abc123.com is digitally signed as "www.abc123.com". For the end user, the only real up shot is knowing that comms are encrypted and avoiding phishing by seeing if the underlying entity is what you intended.

Idk, that Mega Ammunition Store may be an up and comer. Apparently Glock has trusted them enough to be the only online vendor offering the yet to be (aka never) released Glock 19 .380 🤣

Back
Top Bottom