• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Scam artist alert

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the trool again, huh?
On the trool again, huh?
On the trool again, huh?
On the trool again huh, Aaron G.?
Trooling again,, huh?

On the trool again, huh?

On the trool again, huh?
On the trool again, huh?
On the trool again, huh?
On the trool again, huh?
On the trool again, huh?
On the trool again, Huh?
Blizzards call for drinking, I kinda get it!

I've been a member of HSC for 50 years. I know Clarence very well. He's an OK guy. Jack.
I know, that's why if this account is him it is so strange.
Generally, I agree.
I wouldn't know, but old, seldom-used accounts probably tend to have weak passwords. I would just assume it's hacked.
That's a good point.

@Greg or @one-eyed Jack, since the two of you know Clarence longer and better than I, does it make sense to check in and see if somebody is doing their level best to make him look bad? I'm happy to admit if I'm wrong; the last thing I want to do is drag anyone's undeserving name through the mud. I also don't want to look like I'm trying to needlessly antagonize him.

Generally, I agree.

That's a good point.

@Greg or @one-eyed Jack, since the two of you know Clarence longer and better than I, does it make sense to check in and see if somebody is doing their level best to make him look bad? I'm happy to admit if I'm wrong; the last thing I want to do is drag anyone's undeserving name through the mud. I also don't want to look like I'm trying to needlessly antagonize him.
Maybe Jack knows his #, I do not have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom