• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Schumer demands FTC investigation into ‘JR-15’ rifle marketed to kids: ‘Disgusting’

Shares no parts with an AR platform so it should be gtg in MA, no?
.22lr is exempt from the healey edict, so yeah?

Also of note:

I'm not gonna lie, their marketing material does look more like it's marketed to kids rather than to adults for kids, but with that being said, I see no problem with the firearm itself nor do I see an issue with a kid using a rifle designed after the communist revolution with adult supervision.

.22lr is exempt from the healey edict, so yeah?

Also of note:

I'm not gonna lie, their marketing material does look more like it's marketed to kids rather than to adults for kids, but with that being said, I see no problem with the firearm itself nor do I see an issue with a kid using a rifle designed after the communist revolution with adult supervision.
I see no issue either. The more guns my kids can shoot the better. I had my 11 y/o daughter take a shot from a 92fs last winter. Just one shot.

Weren't the Cricket and Rascal .22 rifles sized for kids? Aren't there lots of youth models of larger guns?
Mine was called a “chipmunk”
My brothers all got the Ruger 22 semi..

I believe I got it for my first communion at age 7.

But these politicians people with their “guns!” Is really pushing the level of retarded beyond belief.

If any of these people cared about another, suppressors would be legal and I wouldn’t have to yell at everybody to get them speak loud enough so I can hear what they’re saying.

Even in Massachusetts, I could lawfully obtain a suppressor. But maybe I just like yelling at people instead…

One eyed jack has a hard time backing up a truck. I have a hard time hearing him. Yelling “get out of my way”

Good times

Prompted by 2 shootings in CA. One by a 66 year old, and the other by a 72 year old. Yep logic checks out. :rolleyes:
Cable-Guy-Ben-Stiller.gif

Weren't the Cricket and Rascal .22 rifles sized for kids? Aren't there lots of youth models of larger guns?
Yup, but those are old school single-shot bolt actions. The JR-15 (awesome name!) is for dads who prefer moderny-looking guns. And the JR-15 can be used with 5- or 10-round magazines. Moderny doesn't ring my bell but this youth gun is still cool as heck. Couldn't find the MSRP.

Where's all of this gun advertising and marketing that Schumer is laying claim to? I mean I read actual gun magazines and websites and I don't see any advertising. Am I not hanging out on the seedy dark web where Schumer points his browser or am I missing something?
I think you would need therapy if you saw what the pos was actually looking at late at night.

What these people fail to realize is, laws were never intended to control people, behavior or crime! Laws were intended to give the Judicial system a means to punish people who violate the Rights and Freedoms of others! No law will ever prevent a crime or stop a criminal.

When they start trying to write laws that control people or prevent crimes the only thing they accomplish is violating the Rights and Freedoms of the law abiding, the very people that would have never committed the crime in the first place!

If laws prevented crimes, the one banning assault is all we'd ever need.

Yeah, let's spend tax $$ investigating advertising that could in some bizarre twist result in a 7 year old riding his Huffy down to their LGS and try to buy a rifle. Maybe two 7 year olds on one another's shoulders in a trench coat wearing a fake moustache.

Keep, crusadin', Chuck.

And y'all saying that a 30% tax is a good thing, THIS is the kind of shit it's paying for. Not Another Dime.

Back
Top Bottom