• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

scope ident.

what scope is this?

LiveLeak-dot-com-ecdc5eee99c0-38_zps87575315.jpg
[/URL]

Don't take my word for it but theres no mil/moa markings on the reticle or any other unit of measurement, it almost looks fake. I don't think any serious shooter would ever use a scope with no measurement markings.

Is it from a movie or something?

Syria's Dark Horses, With Lathes: Makeshift Arms Production in Aleppo Governorate, Part I - NYTimes.com

Now look back at the base of the machine gun, at the round metal endplate. Midway between the handgrips, on the top of the machine gun, you will spot an L-shaped metal strip. At the top of that strip, below, you’ll see someone has drilled a small hole into its top. That hole is threaded. We’ve highlighted it in red to help it stand out.

What is its purpose? Only in the digital age would you guess it. The hole has been tapped to receive a standard tripod mount for a digital camera, affixed so that the lens points down the barrel’s length.

Perhaps this? IDK

Back
Top Bottom