• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Scope recommendation

Recently picked up a mini 14 chambered in 5.56. I’m looking for a budget friendly scope, any suggestions? And by budget friendly I mean something that will do the job for a few hundred bucks.

Another vote for the 1-6 Strike Eagle. Had it for a couple years now on an AR. I think I paid $350 for it with a Burris P.E.P.R. mount.

I have a couple strike eagles for work. They are super heavy and I hate the reticle. They are a couple years old though, and may have changed.

I've got the 2-7x32 version of this on my mini, and would highly recommend it except for the fact it's no longer produced. If you don't mind going larger this would be a good choice imo. Traditional styling goes with the mini. Note, I broke a Nikon on my mini, reticle broke first outing, then replacement, not sure as I removed scope when I thought I saw a reticle shift.

so far these have held up and delivered what a sub $300 scope is expected. Try as many as you can.

get something with target turrets so he can chase your zero easier...

Back
Top Bottom