Scumbag Factor at Gun Shows

Then again - reenacting is pretty popular and dress up is part of the allure. No one thinks bad about grown men dressing up like band of brothers to spend the weekend, so there has to be someone to shoot at. So maybe there is another legitimate reason for the newly made crap.

I'm sure someone on this board would have chimed in before if there was a WWII reenactment group in New England. So there probably isn't a real market for the stuff.

I still wish there were more freaking GUNS for sale at gunshows! Is that too much to ask for?

There are several WWII units in NE, many part of the Living History Association. New repro items are usually preferred over actual historic items for several reasons.

New repro items are usually preferred over actual historic items for several reasons.

well i can think of one.

id rather drop a 4$ reproduction in the field than a 400$ original.

im not opposed to reproductions as long as they are in the interest of historical display over idealogical reasons

im totaly in support to the trade of historic originals.

and im adamantly against any government restriction or regulation against either historic or reproduction material despite its intended use. fail to share this view and one day it may read "first they came for the Nazis, and I did not speak out because I was not a Nazi..."

im an Italian Catholic, im part of what the Neo-Nazis hate, and what the historic Nazis only tolerated

cherish all our rights.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom