Searching back more than 3 years

I'm in the process of trying to collect all of Skysoldier's funny and interesting stories into one location outside NES for archival purposes and to allow everyone to see his posts in one place.

When I search for posts created by him, it only goes back 3 years or so. Is there a way to go back to the begining of his membership?

Thanks

PS - I did ask Skysolder for permission to do this before going further. He said he didn't care what I did with his posts.

Last edited:
If you go to advanced search and set it to sort results by time rather than relevance, at the last page of your search results there will be a 'Find Older Posts' link that will let you keep going.

If you go to advanced search and set it to sort results by time rather than relevance, at the last page of your search results there will be a 'Find Older Posts' link that will let you keep going.
I'll give that a try.

Thanks!

Ok, I'm not seeing that option, "Find older posts".

I'll keep looking.

Do people want this compendium?
33d.jpg

Do people want this compendium?

I've seen people ask about him writing a book. I figured the next best thing is to compile them in one place. Hell...he can then use it as a jumping off point if he ever decides to write the book.

Click here first
Search Results | Northeastshooters.com Forums

Then o the search result click the 10 (page 1 of 10)

then on the result page scroll to the bottom you will see the "Find older messages"

click that link, then scroll to the bottom again, it should say "Showing results 1 to 20 of 189"

Click the 10 , and scroll to the bottom again, it will say "Showing results 181 to 189 of 189"

"What happens in Boston ? " will be the "FIRST" Thread that wasn't deleted from all the threads @Skysoldier have ever created, followed by "For Eddy.. to make up for last post"....

I am using FireFox Browser.

What happens in Boston?

For Eddy....to make up for my last post!

I like being old.....

What was your first car?

This is for Zappa!
Cooking with Booze.

Cooking with Booze.
An interesting conversation........
I hate Panhandlers!

For Copterdoctor....

Click here first
Search Results | Northeastshooters.com Forums

Then o the search result click the 10 (page 1 of 10)

then on the result page scroll to the bottom you will see the "Find older messages"

click that link, then scroll to the bottom again, it should say "Showing results 1 to 20 of 189"

Click the 10 , and scroll to the bottom again, it will say "Showing results 181 to 189 of 189"

"What happens in Boston ? " will be the "FIRST" Thread that wasn't deleted from all the threads @Skysoldier have ever created, followed by "For Eddy.. to make up for last post"....

I am using FireFox Browser.

What happens in Boston?

For Eddy....to make up for my last post!

I like being old.....

What was your first car?

This is for Zappa!
Cooking with Booze.

Cooking with Booze.
An interesting conversation........
I hate Panhandlers!

For Copterdoctor....

Added all of the stories from this list. Skipped the video posts for obvious reasons.

Thanks for the help!

Back
Top Bottom