Secret EO limiting ammo production - rumor

Biden has no power to do anything.

Atf looking at pistol braces and p80 kits: "Hold my beer"
Because Trump's ATF had nothing to say about bumpstocks. Three letter agencies are gonna overstep, it's how the grow their influence.

Because Trump's ATF had nothing to say about bumpstocks. Three letter agencies are gonna overstep, it's how the grow their influence.

Can't argue the timing, they got together with the Biden campaign and a week letter they're pulling bullshit out of their ass, when called on it they went back to normal. Expect it to rear its head again.

I've been going every morning to the local Academy stores. Mon/Tue/Wed there was no ammo truck. So I've called the corporate store and asked them about it. Been told that they were supplying a lot of ammo to the stores during Christmas period, and now they are back to normal schedule. Today they had a truck coming in. Waited for about an hour to open and was able to get 2k small rifle primers. Left the other 3k for the rest of the reloading folks. Several other stores in the area got deliveries as well. Not a whole lot, but they did.
No tinfoil needed. They stock what they can, when they can, and I am grateful for it. They also keep their prices pre-Covid.

It's like the TP problems back last March. How could they run out of TP????? It's Tee freaking Pee!

Same reason. Every dolt wants 2 mega-cases to "be safe." Until every dolt GETS 2 mega-cases, TP is gonna be short. Then, suddenly, TP starts showing up again at reasonable cost. Shockface! It could be worse as 2megacaseDolt is now stuck with. . . . a year's worth of TP. No reason to buy more for a while. Could be massive overstocks because of it.

That's what happened to guns after Newtown. Shortages up the wazoo. Gun companies making $ hand over fist. Then it just died. And they were stuck holding the bag. And guns became significantly cheaper almost overnight.

If anything copper prices and the chinese controlled/owned copper mines will slow ammo production and increase costs
Are there any copper mines in the US?
I know there are but at what capacity?
Would it be productive of cost effective for larger mines to open in the US.

Last edited:
If anything copper prices and the chinese controlled/owned copper mines will slow ammo production and increase costs
Are there any copper mines in the US?
I know there are but at what capacity?
Would it be productive of cost effective for larger mines to open in the US.
Over a dozen. The US is the world's second largest producer, and the largest copper mine on the planet is in Utah. Our domestic copper industry is doing just fine, and we're an exporter.

The leading producer is a country with five letters in the name, starting with CHI and ending in a vowel, but it ain't China. It's Chile. China's not really much of a copper producer.

Clinton was a hero next to Joe and 'Rack. Could you imagine either Joe or 'Rack working with "hostile" Congress??? How about pushing for MORE police presence in the inner cities to fight crime?

Sure, Clinton took all the credit and somehow found time to bang some young co-ed in the OO, but damn. He was a ton better than these two.

This whole Ammo shortage panic cracks me up.
It reminds me of me back in 08/09. Spending hours every day, hitting Walmart/Dicks, KTP and the local gun shops & gun shows. Paying whatever they asked. When prices returned to normal, I made some investments. Sure, there are still some calibers that are at levels I'm not happy about, but overall I'm very comfortable with my present inventory.

Genesis 41:48

Joseph collected all the food produced in those seven years of abundance in Egypt and stored it in the cities. In each city he put the food grown in the fields surrounding it.

I think food is a metaphor for Ammo.

Back
Top Bottom