Secret Service Agents in Fatal NH Crash

I think Hillary was in or is going to be in Berlin and Exeter this week. Trump and carson also have SS protection, although I don't think Carson is campaigning much in NH at all.

One thing that really ticks me off is when Hillary was campaigning back in August in that stupid "scooby" van, a group of reporters were following her from Dartmouth College to a stop in Concord. The van driven by the SS agents was going over 95 mph. That sh't shouldn't happen. It's not an ambulance or cop car responding to a 911 call. It bothers me that a POTUS's wife even has SS protection at all to begin with. Hillary is in no greater danger than anyone else, if she wants protection, she should carry or hire someone.

I think Hillary was in or is going to be in Berlin and Exeter this week. Trump and carson also have SS protection, although I don't think Carson is campaigning much in NH at all.

One thing that really ticks me off is when Hillary was campaigning back in August in that stupid "scooby" van, a group of reporters were following her from Dartmouth College to a stop in Concord. The van driven by the SS agents was going over 95 mph. That sh't shouldn't happen. It's not an ambulance or cop car responding to a 911 call. It bothers me that a POTUS's wife even has SS protection at all to begin with. Hillary is in no greater danger than anyone else, if she wants protection, she should carry or hire someone.

Not for nothing, but she's carrying SS protection now because she's a "serious" candidate, not unlike Trump. Also, standard practice in a protected vehicle op is to move fast, generally very fast.

I got that on the pager.
That's a dangerous stretch of road between Rochester and Ossipee, they have several fatal accidents there every year, many of them are head-on.

I got that on the pager.
That's a dangerous stretch of road between Rochester and Ossipee, they have several fatal accidents there every year, many of them are head-on.

Truth. Back in my ramp days, I pulled a number of bad wrecks off of the stretch from Rochester to Milton.

Just saw something in breaking news that the driver that died did not have a valid license.

I wonder what the driver of the other vehicle knew???? Hmmm......
The driver of the other vehicle was unlicensed and apparently had a significant criminal record. I think this was simply that a guy with a drug and/or alcohol problem tried to pass another car when and where he shouldn't have, and in the process hit an oncoming car. The oncoming car just happened to have four secret service agents in it.

Nothing more nefarious than that, despite what all the tinfoilers might wish.

If the SS were traveling at 95mph, this guy could have been passing a car where he would have been fine if the oncoming car weren't speeding. Any charges against the driver of the speeding car ?

If the SS were traveling at 95mph, this guy could have been passing a car where he would have been fine if the oncoming car weren't speeding. Any charges against the driver of the speeding car ?
Is that an attempt at being funny?

No. Especially since the collision occurred on a double yellow line. I'll be the giant ******* here to call a spade a spade, but it seems that this is pretty much a win for the general population. This dude should not have been driving, made some bad decisions, and paid the price for it. I feel bad that there were people badly injured in his car, but they made the choice to get in, knowing he was a douchebag. I feel worse for the SS agents, they were just doing their job, in their lane, probably listening to some Beiber on the radio, and got creamed.

I got that on the pager.
Been there, done that, got the traumatic brain injury (head on, rt16, tenish years ago). It IS a bad stretch of road; couldn't tell you why necessarily, but the number of accidents there is disproportionately high.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

It's unfortunate. It's also unfortunate that the secret service gets abbreviated to SS. Maybe they need to change the name. How secret are they really?

jTxo9kppc.jpeg

More information on the driver:

Fifield said Danforth, who listed addresses in Ossipee, did not have a valid driver’s license. Court records show Danforth has been repeatedly cited by police for driving with a suspended license between 2010 and 2015.

“Mr. Danforth was known to us and he has an extensive criminal history,” Fifield said. “We are looking into what may have contributed or caused the accident.”

The Union Leader newspaper reported that Danforth was recently arrested for drug possession in Methuen. Methuen police did not comment on the report Wednesday.

Full text: http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...vice-agents/TjclvUhFtUlZOwK3Doh50N/story.html

Some of you need to put down the tinfoil. An addict with a history of making bad decisions made his final bad decision.

Last edited:
The driver of the other vehicle was unlicensed and apparently had a significant criminal record. I think this was simply that a guy with a drug and/or alcohol problem tried to pass another car when and where he shouldn't have, and in the process hit an oncoming car. The oncoming car just happened to have four secret service agents in it.

Nothing more nefarious than that, despite what all the tinfoilers might wish.
well scratch one vote for hilary [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom