• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

"security error" message. What can I do do to stop it?

cjmass

NES Member
Although I have never had any such problem before in the years that I have belonged to NES, all of a sudden now, when I try to search for anything or leave feedback for a good buyer etc. I get a message that says Security error occurred. Please refresh the page and try again. However, I have found no way to eliminate this happening. Can anyone provide me with any guidance on what to do? Is there a way that I can contact anyone at NES to resolve this problem? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

I just Cleared my browser's browsing and downloading history as well as cache and cookies and the Security error messages have stopped and my NES activities are all normal again. I have previously tried signing in and out and that did not correct the problem. Thanks much to all of you in response to my post about this in the general discussion forum for your helpful advice! NESrs are the best people!!!

Back
Top Bottom