Security warning on login

smokey-seven

NES Member
Firefox has started to warn me that the password login may not be secure. This started about a week or so back and I just did not think too much about it, but it's not going away. Any issues I should be worried about?

Firefox has started to warn me that the password login may not be secure. This started about a week or so back and I just did not think too much about it, but it's not going away. Any issues I should be worried about?

Are you using the SSL version of NES? https://www.northeastshooters.com - this should resolve any warnings from FF/Chrome.

Stupid mode on.....

I went to the recommended site and read all the material there. After a couple private messages to Shorty, i came to the conclusion that that location was only for logging in and had nothing to read or understand from that link. Point of info is that you go there and login and not read anything.

I went to the recommended site and read all the material there. After a couple private messages to Shorty, i came to the conclusion that that location was only for logging in and had nothing to read or understand from that link. Point of info is that you go there and login and not read anything.
[hmmm]Did you accidentally the whole thing?

Yea, I read the whole friggin forum looking for a solve for my problem. Send me a link and I go read. You did not tell me to just login there. Plus I was already logged in.

Amazing how easy it is to just take a quick note and go reading for an hour or so.

Back
Top Bottom