• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Selling a non-MA compliant handgun that was bought from a MA gun dealer

Fair enough.

But your printed PDF of the EFA 10 simply reflects what the state already has in its system. Otherwise, you’d have nothing to print. So the existence of the completed EFA10 is an established fact at state level, whether we print it or not.
You are assuming that they have already looked at the database. Police don't always do their homework like they should.

The problem I have with that is, now it's an image file not a PDF. Not the end of the world but it's a little easier to print a PDF file than an image.

Just convert the image file into a PDF. There are hundreds of free places on the web to do this. There are even apps for that.

You are sitting on some Mass contraband there my friend....i would imagine the the state police are headed to your location as we speak ;-)

Why don't you let one of us unburden you from that headache....I'm sure someone here would be willing to give you $50 for it....BTW, what *is* it ?

yes! What is this contraband you tease them with?

yes! What is this contraband you tease them with?

It`s the Springfield Armory XDM 10mm that came out last year. It`s not on the approved list, although it might end up on it eventually, since the same gun in 9mm and .45 is on it. It came with two 15 rd double stack mags, but they have a plastic blocks in the bottom of each, so they will only hold 10 rounds. Of course, I would never take them out. It`s a nice gun and easy to shoot. I am on the fence whether to keep it or sell it.

If I want to sell it, is my only option to sell it FTF using a FA-10? Can a FFL facilitate the transfer?

Why don't you have the original FFL, who thinks the gun is legal to sell in Massachusetts do the transfer...?
If he says "You can't do that!" tell him "But YOU did..."

Why don't you have the original FFL, who thinks the gun is legal to sell in Massachusetts do the transfer...?
If he says "You can't do that!" tell him "But YOU did..."

If I decide to sell it, and I need a dealer, I would definitely do that. I wonder if they are still selling them?

It`s the Springfield Armory XDM 10mm that came out last year. It`s not on the approved list, although it might end up on it eventually, since the same gun in 9mm and .45 is on it. It came with two 15 rd double stack mags, but they have a plastic blocks in the bottom of each, so they will only hold 10 rounds. Of course, I would never take them out. It`s a nice gun and easy to shoot. I am on the fence whether to keep it or sell it.

Reallllly weird. I was just looking at those. Pm me if there's a price attached to it.

Back
Top Bottom